Riot bans higher tier players for "verbal abuse"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cuddlybearmewmew

01-24-2013

Yet doesntt give bans to...idk... PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY **** UP AND MANIPULATE LADDERS?

Robertxlee, slap on the wrist for boosting.

Everytime i flip on lolsooner he IS ON SOMONE ELSES LOWBIE (usually 1300s acc) giving them 2-3 free wins... NOTHING, zero punishment. None.

Haifu I dont even need to explain why, you cant find the screenshots in half a second....

Voyboy GOES ON POOKSIES ACCOUNT, AND STREAMS HIM GETTING HER 600 elo higher then what her average was, getting an achievement she DID NOT deserve.

So calling people ******* is OMG TERIBLE WOW GET OUT OF THIS GAME...

yet people playing other peoples accounts FOR MONEY AND GIVING THEM wins is less terrible?...are you ****ing kidding me.

Znt

01-24-2013

robert gets away with it because all riot employees are fans of i wanna be the guy and they enjoy watching him play it

Cuddlybearmewmew

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znt View Post
robert gets away with it because all riot employees are fans of i wanna be the guy and they enjoy watching him play it
sad...you would think they would actually learn from the failings of blizzard...

a guy is stuck at 1600 for 3 straight seasons....but OMG he got a sudden surge of talent of the course of two days and is now 2800 gladiator... omg yeah seems legit.

Megarolf

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddlybearmewmew View Post
Yet doesntt give bans to...idk... PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY **** UP AND MANIPULATE LADDERS?

Robertxlee, slap on the wrist for boosting.

Everytime i flip on lolsooner he IS ON SOMONE ELSES LOWBIE (usually 1300s acc) giving them 2-3 free wins... NOTHING, zero punishment. None.

Haifu I dont even need to explain why, you cant find the screenshots in half a second....

Voyboy GOES ON POOKSIES ACCOUNT, AND STREAMS HIM GETTING HER 600 elo higher then what her average was, getting an achievement she DID NOT deserve.

So calling people ******* is OMG TERIBLE WOW GET OUT OF THIS GAME...

yet people playing other peoples accounts FOR MONEY AND GIVING THEM wins is less terrible?...are you ****ing kidding me.
Hello Cuddlybearmewmew, thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-The Beard

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

they need to crack down on account boosting among other things.

they got too successful too quick and idk if they have the resources to deal with all of the things that need to be dealt with.

Cuddlybearmewmew

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megarolf View Post
Hello Cuddlybearmewmew, thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-The Beard
except there arent. peace.

lol I died again

01-24-2013

Quote:
We don't even have achievements....

Rynhardt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Quote:
except there arent. peace.
It's a joke post based on how Riot once handled a major thread by saying "There are threads about this all over GD!" instead of answering the question...

Primetime Ziggs

Master Recruiter

01-24-2013

While I do think that boosting is definitely breaking the system and should be punished, I can definitely understand why Riot would place clearing out actual toxicity over catching those abusing supposed skill metrics for a boost to their e-peen.