Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I've had it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zion l

01-24-2013

Quote:
KryptoH:
That would be nice but there's a big responsibility to being able to ban people, a specific amount of people, or people with well earned right should be able to do this, but it's pretty hard to make it viable since a lot of people troll and rage, anyone can show a good "I am a perfectly nice tester I come here to help" act, it's all about stats.
Luckily they have banned quite a load of toxic players today

Wilwariniel, and PhageQuit have responded to some complains, that goes out to show even though they got banned and everything, Riot's employees actually do care, if they wanted to they could of just ignored them, but they always give as much feedback and response as possible, so we should keep calm, and give feedback as well, not just about the platform, client, and the game, the "community" also has some bugs that need fixing.

I sincerely enjoyed that, Sirrah! Surely I am aware that the privilege to ban rests in completely capable hands. I believe it was said best by none other than Voltaire when he said, "With great power, comes great responsibility." I am far from worthy of possessing such an ability, nevertheless the ratio of trolls trolling to trolls being banned is greatly unbalanced. It is in the best interest of testers around the world for these trolls to be sent back into whatever dark burrow they emerged from. Tis a joyous notion that the aforementioned staff members have been proactively cleaning up the community, and I possess the utmost appreciation for their work. Perhaps my post was a bit preemptive in that I was posting out of anger without much use of my brain. For this, I am sorry.

Fare thee well, sirrah.

AriesMajor

01-24-2013

I still think a vote kick system that lets you majority 4/5 kick someone from champion select for 1 of their games and only allow them to ever be kicked again once per hour or I dunno the specifics but something....might help reduce some of the power griefers have over the game on here, and on live. AFKers are going to be part of the game whether we like it or not, things happen in life, fires start, family calls, internet breaks, things like that happen so its never gonna go away.

Have your AI team come up with the best of the best player AI you could possibly do, I know riot has it in them, lets go for an AI system so badass it makes Dota2's AI look like a 4 year old designed it. And have it so a rage quitter, or leaver, or someone who's afk too long gets replaced by a bot who would be more useful at this point than the guy who rage quit. Accept the challenge, Xin Xao: "Be a man".

Cause Im Sona

01-24-2013

better nerf irelia

Zion l

01-25-2013

Quote:
AriesMajor:
I still think a vote kick system that lets you majority 4/5 kick someone from champion select for 1 of their games and only allow them to ever be kicked again once per hour or I dunno the specifics but something....might help reduce some of the power griefers have over the game on here, and on live. AFKers are going to be part of the game whether we like it or not, things happen in life, fires start, family calls, internet breaks, things like that happen so its never gonna go away.

Have your AI team come up with the best of the best player AI you could possibly do, I know riot has it in them, lets go for an AI system so badass it makes Dota2's AI look like a 4 year old designed it. And have it so a rage quitter, or leaver, or someone who's afk too long gets replaced by a bot who would be more useful at this point than the guy who rage quit. Accept the challenge, Xin Xao: "Be a man".

+1

Zion l

01-26-2013

Quote:
CauseIamLeeSin:
better nerf irelia

Not sure if your post contains a hidden meaning, or if you are just being... ignorant.

namora

01-26-2013

Quote:
CauseIamLeeSin:
better nerf irelia

I would believe if any hidden message be laid here it is, that in relevance to the lack of change to irelia for quite some time so too this shall be. However, I still strongly believe him to have said that ignorantly.

Ashurion

01-26-2013

Quote:
AriesMajor:

A kick system... abusable.
eg. not getting the champion you want, convincing the rest of your team to kick him/her (or if you know the other 3 people)

A bot taking over a game? lol wut

Zion l

01-26-2013

Quote:
namora:
I would believe if any hidden message be laid here it is, that in relevance to the lack of change to irelia for quite some time so too this shall be. However, I still strongly believe him to have said that ignorantly.

I too believe that to be the case.

@The "Better nerf Irelia" fellow, Be that as it may, the significance of Irelia requiring or not requiring nerfing is absent when compared to my original statement. However, since you are not knowledgeable of the ways of the tongue, I will allow you to live. Just this once, though, for I am not one to let things slide. Consider yourself lucky, sirrah.