PrimoVangolaa here.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrimoVangolaa

01-25-2013

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2733602/

heres another game.

PrimoVangolaa

01-25-2013

This one was pretty close game http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2733980/

Last Hitokiri

01-25-2013

Played with you and i can see why you got banned in the first place...Called/picked before you and you still went mid. You fed the whole game and talked instead of helping, even though it was a really easy win. I ended up like 13/2 i think? Pretty sad man, you pretty much harrased me the whole game too...
Id absolutely LOVE for you to put that lol replay up...See how many fans you have then :/
Btw i was chogath and you went 1/11 to refresh your memory

PrimoVangolaa

01-25-2013

I recall. You refusing to call mia, your premade jungler refused to help me in top when that person was pushing non stop. so ya i ended up going 1/11 because i was getting ganked, you refused to help top when your mid was ganking me top, your premade jungler refused to gank and laughed and you 2 started trolling me. So ya i do recall going 1/11 and if i remember i called mid, waitied to see team comp, locked in after i saw team comp, then you lock in cho QQ saying u are going mid no matter what. So i was forced to play top vs a olaf.

Voyles

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Skins View Post
Played with you and i can see why you got banned in the first place...Called/picked before you and you still went mid. You fed the whole game and talked instead of helping, even though it was a really easy win. I ended up like 13/2 i think? Pretty sad man, you pretty much harrased me the whole game too...
Id absolutely LOVE for you to put that lol replay up...See how many fans you have then :/
Btw i was chogath and you went 1/11 to refresh your memory
I don't think he is bragging or trying to get fans. I think he wants an honest critique. I may be wrong but I don't see any ego in his posts. And be honest, not who called first but who got pick first? Call what you want but don't get upset if someone gets to pick before you. Pick something else, something the team needs like the Summoner's Code says. Did he let you have mid because you kept QQ'ng? If yes, then maybe you need to work on your social skills.

PrimoVangolaa

01-25-2013

Thank you MileHighJew.

And im just posting games of galio because 99% i never see a galio. i never played a mirror game vs a galio. so im trying to show people how to play galio, and to make galio be more aware.

Last Hitokiri

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoVangolaa View Post
I recall. You refusing to call mia, your premade jungler refused to help me in top when that person was pushing non stop. so ya i ended up going 1/11 because i was getting ganked, you refused to help top when your mid was ganking me top, your premade jungler refused to gank and laughed and you 2 started trolling me. So ya i do recall going 1/11 and if i remember i called mid, waitied to see team comp, locked in after i saw team comp, then you lock in cho QQ saying u are going mid no matter what. So i was forced to play top vs a olaf.
I was the first one to lock in and i said mid before you...I wasnt premade with anyone. And no im not trying to brag or call him bad or anything. It was more his attitude. We had the game in the bag...Our botlane mid and jungle wee doing awesome. You ended up sitting in the base for a good 5 mins trying to tell everyone how troll i was for going mid. You also told me you were gonna get this on lol replay so i could see how troll i was. Just think its worth calling you out when you really harrased me the whole game for something we really couldnt change

Voyles

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoVangolaa View Post
Thank you MileHighJew.

And im just posting games of galio because 99% i never see a galio. i never played a mirror game vs a galio. so im trying to show people how to play galio, and to make galio be more aware.
I only see Kog in high ranked games and tournaments or when he is free to play that week. I would say the same for Galio. Kog's my main but I'm trying to branch out. I'm starting to like Annie a lot and the last 2 games I have played with her I have started out 5/0 and still lost both games. AP carry seems a little different than AD carry. Keep posting. leaguereplays really do help in evaluating games.

Voyles

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Skins View Post
I was the first one to lock in and i said mid before you...I wasnt premade with anyone. And no im not trying to brag or call him bad or anything. It was more his attitude. We had the game in the bag...Our botlane mid and jungle wee doing awesome. You ended up sitting in the base for a good 5 mins trying to tell everyone how troll i was for going mid. You also told me you were gonna get this on lol replay so i could see how troll i was. Just think its worth calling you out when you really harrased me the whole game for something we really couldnt change
That's the only thing I don't like about leaguereplays is that it doesn't record the chats. I'm not taking sides. I just like the idea of having a way that we can critique each other. Stats on lolking.net don't really help evaluate a game.

PrimoVangolaa

01-25-2013

Well i use to main kogmaw check my old account 10thvangola.

I stopped playing kog because madred bloodrazor were taken out. But ya idk why no skins QQ when he and his premade trolled me top forced to to go top because he wouldnt leave mid, so ya. its done. you trolled me congrats.