Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Can i know why my pbe account was banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vendorizer

Member

01-24-2013

PBE name is Commander Cake.

Thanks!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dominwin

Member

01-24-2013

Might be that bug involving server lag...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wilwariniel

Sr. QA Analyst

01-24-2013

Vulgarity, spam, and racist comments, according to the note.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killrazor

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Vendorizer:
PBE name is Commander Cake.

Thanks!


lol.. according to the red post, it should be obvious. Just stop being a jerk and a racist pig.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LiveVu

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Wilwariniel:
Vulgarity, spam, and racist comments, according to the note.


yo was sup cutie pie


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Private Crabs

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Wilwariniel:
Vulgarity, spam, and racist comments, according to the note.


I lol'd. So many toxic players on the PBE, it makes me completely lose interest in testing out new features. Players like this should be IP banned from the PBE, it's not like they buy anything and they're obviously not being a good tester.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AA Gathito

Junior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Wilwariniel:
Vulgarity, spam, and racist comments, according to the note.


1 Troll less in PBE Thankfully signup is closed now


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

01-24-2013

Quote:
Private Crabs:
I lol'd. So many toxic players on the PBE, it makes me completely lose interest in testing out new features. Players like this should be IP banned from the PBE, it's not like they buy anything and they're obviously not being a good tester.


Toxic players on PBE are going to be in for a shock soon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noric

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Lyte:
Toxic players on PBE are going to be in for a shock soon.

The evil genius is at it again!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fomorian27

Recruiter

01-24-2013

Quote:
Lyte:
Toxic players on PBE are going to be in for a shock soon.


Sh*t.

Just.

Got.

Real.