how in the hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filthy Meadows

01-24-2013

am i supposed to play this ****ing game, with these many ****ing trolls

i swear to god if it wasn't illegal, i'd ****ing murder the ****ing families of these mother****ers i get queued with, swear to ****ing god

Elf Elix

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
To quote.

Honestly You have to play through it. Sometimes when you're team is bad, you just got to mellow out and keep playing regardless of a win or loss. Who knows someone on your team could be new at a character, wrong character, bad at their role, or etc. Even if they are trolls all you get is mad, and that's what they want. Not only that but if they're good they can report you for how you react and make it look legit. The tribunal has no idea if anivia walled you off so that you died. All they can see is the chat and stats.

Furthermore posts like this don't make you look better, and only receive you down votes. Mostly negative review as it appears you came to the forums to flame instead of trying to reach a reasonable conversation with others in the community. As other threads are doing already in attempt to prevent toxicity.

Filthy Meadows

01-24-2013

i want to prevent toxicity by murdering the families of these ******masters so they can't breed more toxic ****er****s later

Filthy Meadows

01-24-2013

bump for mother****ers

SoresuMakashi

01-24-2013

TBH, I'd like to see you permabanned from the forums for that post.

You should seek help.

BadBilliam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

let's have a toast for the douchbags

Filthy Meadows

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoresuMakashi View Post
TBH, I'd like to see you permabanned from the forums for that post.

You should seek help.
TBH i'd like to see you perma banned for being a dick, i did nothing to you and you flame me? see you in the tribunal

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Meadows View Post
am i supposed to play this ****ing game, with these many ****ing trolls

i swear to god if it wasn't illegal, i'd ****ing murder the ****ing families of these mother****ers i get queued with, swear to ****ing god
It would appear that you are the troll. Maybe try playing the game for once, instead of raging like a spoiled child.

Filthy Meadows

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
It would appear that you are the troll. Maybe try playing the game for once, instead of raging like a spoiled child.
i do play the game, get stuck with trolls like you, then want to murder them, if it wasn't illegal, nothing wrong with that at all

Jeddite

01-25-2013

ITT: tweenrage