Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Helpful League of Legends STATS sites!!??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revelation22

01-24-2013

Hey, I really like the "Ranked Stats" found at lolking.net it pulls in all my data etc and I can analyze it.. I am a pretty new player and would like even better and dare I say prettier statistics and charts.

Are there bigger and better sites out there yet to explore like I am speaking of?

If so can you drop us a link here?

If there are not really any maybe I could look into the API and build something or a few of us programmers could get together and do something open-source.

Revelation22

01-24-2013

I found a couple others one outdated, and then I looked at lolstatistics.com and the crawl to get my champion was over 5 minutes with no UI status message.. so I left.

Now I just bumped into and wanted to share elobuff.com, it is $6 a month but I think is EXACTLY what the DR ordered.

Revelation22

01-25-2013

The data between elobuff.com and lolking.net is very different.

I have a different number of wins on each site etc. Does anyone know what accounts for this?

And also when does season 3 start??

Thanks!