Put Eve back the way she was Please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saaber

02-17-2013

the mana cost and stuff were just to slow down her massive farm ability (and killing) even while running. The ult change from max health to current health is just to fix a concept because it was meant as an initiation move and not an execution move... and if u think abt it, she deals the same damage as before if used early in the fight

BiGfReAk1337

02-17-2013

Its so easy to fix her ult. Just add this to her current ult:
..... but at least 100/200/300 dmg
Something like that.
Rest of her abilities are fine.

ErosAoA

02-18-2013

I want them to put her back the way she was. Thats the way it should be. Oi vey. Please put her back riot!

agbudar

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolSummonerBro View Post
Eve was too good previously but they overnerfed her. If her ult is going to be percentage of current health it needs some base damage. The fact that it can't kill a target with 200 when she's lvl 18 and fed is just ridiculous.

Make it so it does like 100/200/300 base damage in addition to the percent please. I know it's supposed to be an opener and everything but the fact that it's completely incapable of killing now is dumb. It needs to be more balanced so it's not a complete waste to use on a low health champ.
thumbs up to this

the max hp was quite redicilous and fun though tower dive 5 champs do massive damage and let karthus finish em ... good times man good times but yes give her some flat damage so you can at least use it to kill something.

agbudar

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErosAoA View Post
Please put Eve back the way she was to last patch. Thank you very much!
stop doin this spam post man it aint good and it aint gonna get your message across the board either besides many people agree with what you say or at least partially wich is the point of opening a thread like this

Z0nne

02-18-2013

Quote:
I want them to put her back the way she was. Thats the way it should be. Oi vey. Please put her back riot!
Post this same line 50 more times, I'm sure Morello will drop whatever he's nerfing and come running to put Eve back for you...

ErosAoA

02-19-2013

When they put Eve back, I will stop. Until then, I want Riot to know the injustice they've done. Please put her back! People want to play her, so put her back so we can. Thanks!

agbudar

02-19-2013

you want to play eve???

ok here is how
step 1 start up lol
step 2 press start
step 3 login with your username and password
step 4 after waiting for it to log in press the big red button play
step 5 pick a game you want to play ever heard of dominion? she is quite good for a game like this try this one
or if you want to play ranked go and anoy people with the fact that they now have to buy purple wards and with the fact that support has to crash all his/her income on the fact that sightstone was rendered useless from keeping you the jungler from ganking and she will undermine him/herself with purple wards if not careful

yes she was nerfed TOO hard we all know that. but it doesn't mean she is unplayable at this point you just gotta play 120% better then everyone else to be viable.
the almighty Nerf hammer didn't completely kill her...yet

Dark Kuno

02-20-2013

Quote:
Enough said. She's useless now that she's been nerfed. Absolutley horrible idea to nerf her and beef up kat and diana.... Oi vey. Put Eve back the way she was please!

Yes instead of being a viable pick lets restore her to the state in which she was only picked as a placeholder in situations when a tournament player didn't own the champ they actually wanted to pick for their team. /eyeroll

Bhauk

02-21-2013

plz