Put Eve back the way she was Please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nethiem

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretinok View Post
She was too strong before and Riot clearly stated that they dont want her ult used as an execute, especially when it can execute multiple targets if they close to together.

If you want it to go back to % MAX health, then it will have to be tweaked. Either Reduce it to 20% and remove its AP scaling. Or keep it at 25% with AP scaling but make it a single target ability, not an AOE.

Or it can still hit multiple targets but only through bouncing with reduced damage for each enemy hit: Max 3 targets: 25% first target, 20% second, 15% third.
I understand what Riot is thinking, however there are ton of other skills that does AoE attacks too, like Nunu, Amumu, Ziggs, etc. how riot destroyed her ult, it's in my opinion, stupid what they done, yes, an opening move is a good option, but there is no good bonus behind it, oh, 20%? Wow no big deal behind that especially when low, she use to be able to do some great turn around moves, which now she cannot. I seen ppl playing eve when i've not, and each one, done extremely poor, trying to play her. I felt sorry for them cause they tried to play one of their favorite champs/champ they like and got nerfed so horribly that she's garbage, 1 v 1, she cant stand up to any champ straight to straight, that's even with Support classes, which she should have an ability to fight past, which is wtf? Using Proving Grounds, i've tested this out, and she cant do anything.

Riot severely unbalanced her and made her 1 of the worse champions out there as we speak. Go ahead and go to Proving Grounds and have a friend do a mock duel to find out. dodge the minions and just fight each other head on, and this is also with supports, eve may win against "some" supports, but she has a rough time just in general. Level her up to lvl 6, she's still worthless as well. Her Ult is ****, she's turned into ****, and she's just **** now. In my previous post earlier I've labeled some of the things she can do, which now she cannot. sure, she can get a surprised on ppl, but ppl get vision wards and easy counter and gank.

Again, I urge riot to fix this, if you want Eve to be part of League, than I suggest putting a "set" value of damage on her ult, even if it's not an opening move, it should still be able to kill someone. There are MANY ults that are AoE that kill ppl. Her jungle abilities take to much Mana making her worthless in jungle as well. Laning phase she can do alright, but at that point, she's as good a Bot. Easy to kill, easy to gank at tower. To low HP, to low Def, to low at everything. Only good thing she got is the ability to run away. you may still lead players to their deaths if luring them correctly, other than that, she can barely assist in kills.

There are also ppl who despise Evelynn due to her ganking abilities in the past. There will be ppl who say, she's still OP. No, she's not, she has lost a lot of her elements.

Again, as my last post, I done development work, my next post will be with Screen shots and what I have been doing with my friends to prove my points, maybe even start doing video's on what I been doing and talking about to prove points and facts. If you wish me to do this, please post, I'll make it an attempt with my friends online to play a 5 v 5 map doing what I been talking about, recording the entire thing, as I will post it on Youtube.

If Riot wishes me to do this, please post a comment below regarding what I've been stating. Hopefully my friends will allow multiple matches to prove my points as multiple videos, even as other friends would play Eve just to have a other side point of view, or Riot may watch our matches if they deem so.

Again, I suggest fixing the Ultimate to have a Fixed damage, as it levels up, it improves as well as AP does affect, even if it does seem OP at first, you can adjust to fit the balancing. Keep the shield buff per % would be perfect as it was before.

About the mana cost, i say keep the mana cost the same as last season, the damage output should be a little more than current update. Also put a higher timer on her get away skill, to compensate for some of the changes, she relies on moving quick and getting away with it, doing that could help balance her kill/death ratio, as using that skill takes away all de-buff for slow, unless still entrenched.

Again, I'm being general about all of this so you guys can find the balance you guys think would be great for Evelynn.

Again, in my opinion Evelynn should be a hit and run character like she always is, evasive, quick attack and kill ganks and get away, low hp for cutting her off.

Hopefully you take what I said in high consideration, and if you wish to know more about what I've been doing, please reply, i'll try to give you information when I can, especially organize some of the people I been working with to do this even more.

Thank you.

Nethiem

ErosAoA

02-11-2013

Please put Eve back the way she was. Thanks!

ErosAoA

02-11-2013

She was perfect last patch.

ValorAndGlory

02-11-2013

I am ok with what they did to her as a whole, I just wish that they would revert her Ult damage back to 25% of total instead of current you might want to tone it down to just 15% of total but that is if you still think that is was to strong, because she needs the execution that it gives her as an assassin class champion, I really like the new range though, because it does keep her from executing people with out them knowing.

ErosAoA

02-13-2013

Please put Eve back the way she was last patch. Thanks!

ErosAoA

02-15-2013

Please put Eve back the way she was to last patch. Thank you very much!

ErosAoA

02-16-2013

Please return Evelyn back to last patch. Thanks!

ALTAlR

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernoob View Post
I love what they did to Eve. So sorry she was so OP before it wasn't even funny. Shes still strong, but people complain because they cannot kill with her ult now. Big deal. It slows them, you have a speed boost. Its way too easy to catch up to them...
We catch up to them and they burst us down cuz we have nothing else to kill them with...

ErosAoA

02-16-2013

I agree. You can say she's OP. Reducing her attack speeds and upping the mana cost took care of that. They should put the Ult back the way it was though. Damage and range. They took this one too far and took this char out of the game.......

Plague of Gripes

02-16-2013

I still don't agree with the ult change. Eve is not an initiator, and most of her kills are going to be single-target executions. If you attempt to dive into a group of four enemy players with your ult, you're going to die. If you attempt to use your ult on someone who's at half health (and why would you anyway, other than trying to finish them), it's not going to do any damage.

Basically, her ult is now next to worthless, whereas before it may have been inappropriate, but that's highly debatable. She's an assassin. What could possibly lead you to believe her ult shouldn't be a finisher? I know what Riot has said, but honestly, what's the logic? Her whole kit is all about moving quickly, having sustained presence and whittling people down, not bursting them down. It makes perfect sense that her only burst option would be her ultimate. It also makes sense that it might be related to her stealth, or be another sustained DPS option that restores health, or similar. What it does now is as far from any sensible solution as you can get.