why HEIMERDINGER?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mobius12

03-28-2013

why heimer cant have his 3 turrents back
or that was way to over powered?, i mean a champion like Darius can kill him in less than 5 sec
like akali, zed, talon, fizz

Grimwohl

03-28-2013

I think 120% ap every second of dps would be too high, but his turrets could stand to to be better.

Mister Mechanics

03-28-2013

If you're letting yourself get in the position to get wrecked by either of those champions, you're doing it wrong.

Heimerdinger is all about excellent positioning, kiting, and landing the direct stun of his grenade (Not just the blind). If you can't do those things, you're going to have a bad time.

arcane pheonix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

A Dead Zebra knooooows!

Captain Doomsday

03-28-2013

Heimerdinger's only weakness is unreliable teammates. If you get someone durable to engage burst champs and get their back, you're set.

fibblins

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kersallus View Post
I think 120% ap every second of dps would be too high, but his turrets could stand to to be better.
his turrets only get a .2 ap ratio, not the .4 your post suggests

OnlyJohnHere

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobius12 View Post
why heimer cant have his 3 turrents back
or that was way to over powered?, i mean a champion like Darius can kill him in less than 5 sec
like akali, zed, talon, fizz
Yeah. But every champ is countered by another champ. Have you ever tried him against a kassadin? Karma (pre-rework, not sure if he still does now)? Ahri? He can easily dominate them in a heartbeat.

iMdiEND

03-28-2013

OR his 6 turrets that you had to upgrade individually and friggan rockets that locked on to champions + grenades that can hit towers. That was the shiz.

Evolnemesis

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kersallus View Post

your math is way off... 3 turrets would give him 0.75 AP per second... not 1.2.. they have 0.2 ratio per shot, and AS of 1.25.. making their ratio per second 0.25 each...

Evolnemesis

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dead Zebra View Post
If you're letting yourself get in the position to get wrecked by either of those champions, you're doing it wrong.

Heimerdinger is all about excellent positioning, kiting, and landing the direct stun of his grenade (Not just the blind). If you can't do those things, you're going to have a bad time.
Yep, the only way he can win is to severely outplay his opponents... they need to be stupid and let him kite them, and sit ignoring his turrets instead of just moving away or killing them. Also, he always has to have better positioning than them.. his dps is lower than anyone else's and he often needs to get into fairly close range to hit with his abilities... if you aren't a lot better than the other players, you are gonna have a bad time, because he is extremely weak now because of those gigantic nerfs Riot gave him in S1 that were supposedly aimed at weakening his 'toxic' laning.