Threshs Soul drop rates could use a slight buff in Dom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ralfazar

01-24-2013

Since there are only 3 minions per wave and since a LOT of combat doesn't really include or happen near minions gathering souls can be a hassle on thresh

SirLucious LftFt

01-24-2013

i would agree the only time i seem to get a considerable amount of spirits is when my team is pwning super hard and it wouldnt matter anyways.

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

it needs to be worked on. he is bad atm. i could see him being awesome though. he's great on sr from the looks of things.

Phourc

01-24-2013

Well, reading the wiki from the other thread, how many souls do you end up with in the typical game?

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

i averaged 62 over 5 games.

Phourc

01-24-2013

Mm well according to what I"m reading that puts you at least above anivia, probably in the general range of squishy APs.

AK47WOLF

01-24-2013

Supports are awful in Dom (except perhaps Taric), why should Thresh be given special treatment?

The Fizznity

01-25-2013

Uhh since when are supports awful?

DiscworldDeath

01-25-2013

They are when you can't trust your team or never manage to follow your team around and keep on trying for grandstand plays.

In other words, where you and everyone around you doesn't know how to play.

They did suffer some setbacks in S3 though, since most "supports" were also tanks due to their builds, and building tanky is somewhat weaker now.

I still remember noting that on my Elo climb, the team with the Janna almost always won.

Ekis the Seraph

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Uhh since when are supports awful?

I guess he means because they aren't killing machines like bruisers or assassins that somehow they're awful...and that's why that mentality keeps them in the ELO where they experience the most problems.

I play mostly supports (in Dom at that) and they're by no means awful.