Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Character bugged

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JinandWin

01-24-2013

I recently downloaded a custom skin for Darius (Norse King) and it was very bugged. uninstalled the skin and did the built in repair for lol. When I logged back in, I went into a game with Darius. When I locked in I found it odd that the Darius pictures were all blank. I went into the game and my character was blank. I Q'd and the game crashed. I reinstalled league and the problem is still here. This is annoying as I do main Renekton, but being unable to select a champion in total is very annoying. I swear if someone comments: "good Darius is for noobs" actually, no, he's just a noob stomper.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best ChoGath Aus

01-24-2013

What's the point of downloading a scrapped skin? And also, uninstall the custom skin program. Then reinstall LoL