Lfg system..que as specific role

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grkwarrior

01-24-2013

Riot needs to apply a lfg, such as in wow, matchmaking system to counter all the role problems which lead to afks, trolls, int feedings. Let the ppl que as either top, mid, jungle,supp, adc or however the meta is at that time.

It should not be a mandatory matchmaking because im sure ppl will like to play different from meta roles such as 2 mid or w.e the case might be. But please create an optional matchmaking system that will group both teams up with 1 of each role. It will diminish the amount of trolls that ruin this game substantially.

It worked in wow. Please use it to your advantage and learn from others?

Neo Codeman

01-24-2013

that would work but as in wow if your not a tank or a healer it take forever to get in game as so if your not support it would take forever but then other then that it would be nice

workthecorners

01-24-2013

I q as mid then I go top and watch u QQ....also in wow when you are waiting to que you have things to do in league u sit...n watch YouTube

Drakojan

01-24-2013

There's a search function. Use it please. Pogo created a wonderful thread to discuss this very topic. Use it please. I'm too lazy to link it.

OriginalJack