Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

skin gift for an LoL tutor!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mojoi

01-24-2013

Yo summoners,
Im in need of a high elo player (preferably 1600+) to just play a few games with me. During these few games I want you to critique my play, let me know what im doing wrong, what i could do better, and tips of how to improve.

After a rigorous climb from 800 elo to 1450 elo in Season 2, my season 3 journy is off to a rocky start. I started mid 1300s and now im dropping into the 1100's and to me this is just unacceptable as a personal standard for myself. There is nothing i can do about trolls or afks, but i know i can improve my own game, I just maybe need a little advice

tldr; need high-ish elo player to either play with, or spectate my games to help me improve, and if my game improves I may be inclined to send a skin gift!

thanks guys,
mojoi

Rogerlikesfood

01-24-2013

hey, i would love to spectate a few games of yours and offer what tips i can, feel free to add me IGN is Rogerlikesfood

BK Ambientz

01-24-2013

Feel free to add me also.