Mikael, the Steam Punk

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xanae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

What do I think? WHAT DO I THINK?!
I love it!

Monstarach

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueVector View Post
E: Having stacks on him sounds good, actually... I always intended for all of Mikel's abilities to compliment each other. 20% as a base slow, and then adds on another 5% slow per chill stack on target? That'll encourage people to get all eight chill stacks on target.

In that case... to do the same with the Burn stacks and his W, tune down the scaling and add on so that with each burn stack on a target, it deals extra damage based on AP, effectively making the AP ratio of the W go up?

If you are doing stacks with both the freezing and heating ability, I feel like you should have them need to subtract stacks of the opposing type?

RogueVector

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstarach View Post
If you are doing stacks with both the freezing and heating ability, I feel like you should have them need to subtract stacks of the opposing type?
Makes sense. Totally remove all stacks of the opposite type on the first shot, then start stacking your current type on the second shot. Having to manage an enemy's heat as well as your own would get tedious.

Edited. Need to have someone review the grammar side of things, too. Do all the texts make sense?

RogueVector

01-27-2013

Changed his Q so that instead of diminishing returns (with the overhauled stack system) it instead stops adding stacks once Mikel is Boiling/Cooled. His W, E and R now all give a single stack of appropriate burn/chill to whoever is damaged by those abilities.

MilkusWolfus

01-28-2013

Looking good. I can visualize him now a lot better. AA x4, Exhale, AA x3, Inhale, [R], Repeat AAs.

As for text, [Q] In description you still have "boiling up" and "cooling down"

RogueVector

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkusWolfus View Post
Looking good. I can visualize him now a lot better. AA x4, Exhale, AA x3, Inhale, [R], Repeat AAs.

As for text, [Q] In description you still have "boiling up" and "cooling down"
Didn't spot that. Edited, and thanks.

Also changed up a few details about his passive; they now start at 25 from max/min, rather than 20. This'll help it match up with the Q. Smoothed the wording on his Q, and the ult; his ult will activate any stacks regardless of having used his W/E beforehand.

Fixed an error in Exhale, where it listed +65 heat as its cost. It was meant to be -65.

RogueVector

01-29-2013

Bumping. Anyone got advice for the damage leveling/ ratios?

Wintersblood

01-29-2013

I just think the name reminds me to much of Vi. just the steam punk part.. because she is just kind of like a punk rock girl lol :P

RogueVector

01-29-2013

Winters, almost ALL the Piltover/Zaun characters are steampunk in style. I just took 'Steam Punk' to its literal meaning as a punk (young person) who is connected to steam (due to his history with steam boilers, and heat based powers and penchant for using water as a medium for it).

Wintersblood

01-29-2013

yeah, thats cool.. but she just looks more like one i think that should of been her's Vi the steam Punk lol but cool idea i guess.