Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Honestly debating uninstalling.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mothalius

01-25-2013

Quote:
sirdaddypuupuu:
I'm not by any means, saying this game is easy.

I am

Galgus

02-07-2013

So LoL is easier than a game you have a good rating in, but your low rank in LoL?

Something doesn't add up.

NotSoSuperMan

02-07-2013

One thing I've noticed in HON vs LOL is that losing a lane (and dying in general) in HON is way worse than in LOL.

In HON a dominant performance in lane can shutdown your opponent permanently, giving your team a permanent edge.

In LOL it's easier for a player to catch up, making a focus on objectives more important.

If you are doing better in HON than LOL there is a reasonable chance that your post lane phase decision making needs work. Given a choice between farming and killing the tower you should kill a tower.

If you are easily beating the players in your lane I recommend dropping ignite (or whatever) in exchange for teleport. This can get you quickly into the pushed lane that everyone at low elo forgets about for a quick tower kill or let you turn a 1v1 coin flip fight into a 2v1 win for your team.

TheFakeSit

02-07-2013

lol'd