Honestly debating uninstalling.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

01-24-2013

Feel free to upload it and I can take a look, I guess. Not a pro, though.

Dravenation

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Feel free to upload it and I can take a look, I guess. Not a pro, though.
Does League even have a replay system?

adc

01-24-2013

No, you have to use Lolreplay. Third party, but it's fine.

BigWenus

01-24-2013

WAAAAAA WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAA - You
Get better at the game or stop *****ing.

JevelFaithful

01-24-2013

Sounds like triple digits is your elo in lol. You say you,re 1400 in HoN? There is probably something you didn't grasp about league.
Or maybe you're right and you're stuck below you : in that case you can do two things.

1) get really really good, carry yourself. Don,t just win yoru lane, win every lane! even you team mates. Don't let anyone behind, make them all win. Or at least yours and mid.

2) get a friend to reduce the randomness, get to your true elo and stay there. Duo queue/triple queue makes a world of difference.

Korean Fraud

01-24-2013

gg (get good)

SunDipFunny

01-24-2013

You probably are one of those kids that think they're the best and rage at any other team mate, and they make you want a lose cause you're a total ******BAG. Tough, but after 2 years it's time to admit you're garbage.

Curo Arcane

01-24-2013

Bring teleport and split push your way to quadruple digit Elo.

Stormed

01-24-2013

I'll reset your elo for you, add jonathon.gregory on skype.

The Blat

01-24-2013

Wow, reading through this thread, almost everyone in it can go right to hell.

Single and Duo Queue ELO system is probably one of the worst PvP ladders to date, and why this community uses it as a standard to judge a player's skill is beyond my comprehension.

When you go into Ranked alone or with a partner, you're still relying on the skill level of your teammates, which will almost 100% of the time compose of 60-80% people you've never talked to before.

These people you're allying yourself with are collectively the difference between a win and a loss - one person cannot carry a team of feeders. This is a sad fact, and it renders the argument of "carrying yourself" out of triple-digit ELO completely unintelligent and generalizing, not to mention f*cking insulting. No matter how good someone is they can't IGNORE the fact that this is a team game, and you could be a fantastic player that by skill-level belongs in 1600 ELO, but if your team isn't up to par with the enemy, you're going to lose.

So stop talking sh*t to this guy because he's had crummy luck in Ranked, because the system is flawed to begin with.