Honestly debating uninstalling.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dravenation

01-24-2013

I play other heroes and I can play any role. With jungle being my worst. I'm best with ad carry. Everyone says that is one of the better roles to play in order to get out of elo hell. I win a majority of my games with Graves. Plus, you really do not want someone who is inexperienced getting adc. It is a guaranteed loss.

adc

01-24-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/23888394#profile

Here's a good example of a player who pulled himself out of "Elo hell". He got reset to 0 Elo for whatever reason... And then went 86-11 to get back to 1500. Not bad, eh?

A player better than the people in their game will win the majority of the time - so the only conclusion after 130 games is that you belong where you are.

You have pretty good scores and CS, so you're clearly doing something else wrong. At that level, were you truly better, you'd be 1v5ing with scores and CS like that.

LegendaryRailGun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-24-2013

There's a "psychological" reason that this is happening. It's called beta testing a ranked system for a game that's fairly new. Welcome to problematic team pairing. The system is too broad. My elo got raped due to some really idiotic team players. The system is flawed. So many tryhard trolls in this thread. Scrubs, get on my level, come at me bisches. "ZOMG A FORUM, LETTUCE TROLL AND MEYBE WE GET LAIDS BY A GURL THIS TIEM!"

adc

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryRailGun View Post
There's a "psychological" reason that this is happening. It's called beta testing a ranked system for a game that's fairly new. Welcome to problematic team pairing. The system is too broad. My elo got raped due to some really idiotic team players. The system is flawed. So many tryhard trolls in this thread. Scrubs, get on my level, come at me bisches. "ZOMG A FORUM, LETTUCE TROLL AND MEYBE WE GET LAIDS BY A GURL THIS TIEM!"
But I don't want to get laid by a girl, so your entire post is invalid.

Dravenation

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/23888394#profile

Here's a good example of a player who pulled himself out of "Elo hell". He got reset to 0 Elo for whatever reason... And then went 86-11 to get back to 1500. Not bad, eh?

A player better than the people in their game will win the majority of the time - so the only conclusion after 130 games is that you belong where you are.

You have pretty good scores and CS, so you're clearly doing something else wrong. At that level, were you truly better, you'd be 1v5ing with scores and CS like that.
Finally, constructive feedback. Thank you sir. I'd really like to know what else I can do. I try and be as nice and courteous to my team as possible. Compliment them on plays etc. I'm not a mean player at all and I hardly ever rage at teammates. I am a team player.

Delete Teemo

01-24-2013

Did my well-thought out paragraphs of helpful information just go in one ear and out the other?

LegendaryRailGun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-24-2013

Wow, so many tryhard troll scrubs in this thread. Perhaps giving a constructive criticism or explaining how at the elo, your team mates are on the level of under trained monkeys while you're playing a flawed beta rank system on a game that's been out less than 3 years is a way to gauge the size of your e-peen & gives you something worthwhile irl... well played women, well played... get on my level, lrn2troll, find me scrubs, gg wp no re gtfo kthnxbai.

www.facebook.com/xander.grimlock

Dravenation

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phizzwiggle3 View Post
Did my well-thought out paragraphs of helpful information just go in one ear and out the other?
No. Honestly it came off as demeaning. I've said numerous times. I do not think I'm some kind of godsend. But I'd like to be able to play a game where I don't have to constantly remind an adc to not auto attack creeps.

adc

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdaddypuupuu View Post
Finally, constructive feedback. Thank you sir. I'd really like to know what else I can do. I try and be as nice and courteous to my team as possible. Compliment them on plays etc. I'm not a mean player at all and I hardly ever rage at teammates. I am a team player.
Honestly, without seeing you play it seems like you need to learn how to take objectives. Double kill bot lane? Go take dragon. Is red buff up? Better go snag it real fast, since I'm the ADC. We just killed two of them for nothing, and our tank is at full HP 25 minutes into the game? We could get baron. Oh, is their ADC bot and no ward on baron? Let's grab it - that's free.

A note about deciding between baron and towers, though - if you have a team that can siege (IE. a team with Cait/Nunu for example, or a sustain or a poke comp) and you just killed them, get baron. However, if you can't siege (IE. you have a hard engage team, as an example) you should get towers as fast as possible after winning a fight.

Dravenation

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Honestly, without seeing you play it seems like you need to learn how to take objectives. Double kill bot lane? Go take dragon. Is red buff up? Better go snag it real fast, since I'm the ADC. We just killed two of them for nothing, and our tank is at full HP 25 minutes into the game? We could get baron. Oh, is their ADC bot and no ward on baron? Let's grab it - that's free.

A note about deciding between baron and towers, though - if you have a team that can siege (IE. a team with Cait/Nunu for example, or a sustain or a poke comp) and you just killed them, get baron. However, if you can't siege (IE. you have a hard engage team, as an example) you should get towers as fast as possible after winning a fight.
Would be nice if a better player could watch one of these losses and tell me what I did wrong.
I'm sure I made an error somewhere on that 31/5/14 game recently, but I wouldn't know myself whereas a better player could easily point it out.