grinding dominion to get to a high w/l ratio - hq livestream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirLucious LftFt

01-26-2013

i was 1600 when jabebot was out and didnt play for a long as time, just came back a few weeks ago and dominion has developed a bunch since then.there is no way im anywhere near 1600 still and i did far worse before i adapted to all the changes.

in the end, high elo within the first 6 months or so of dominion being out, is not high elo now. (i relize 1600 isnt high elo just giving an example of how it can change when being gone for such a long period of time)
Point:grab revive, i remember back then when noone grabbed it, but guess what ppl are smarter and better at dominion now.

Pessimist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

live!

grandmastad

01-26-2013

I almost never see Darius(my team/enemy team). Even if i do see a Darius, he is usually not a problem. I see a lot of Malzahar at bottom though.

Pessimist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmastad View Post
I almost never see Darius(my team/enemy team). Even if i do see a Darius, he is usually not a problem. I see a lot of Malzahar at bottom though.
i don't really care about anyone having darius, i just think when he's picked he does absurdly well no matter how stacked our team is, he just ults three people once he's six and wins top, lol.

edit: speaking of darius, just played vs one and lost because nobody knows what his ult does

another edit: yeah ever since the garen who rushed a ****ing phantom dancer i've been getting the most ****ty of ****ty players on my team and nobody seems to want to win, even got a leaver.