Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Whoever Produced Thresh's Login Screen Music

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aultaro

01-25-2013

well, all i have to say is, is this music is creepy as ****, and it fits thresh so well.

Cytus

Recruiter

01-26-2013

Quote:
Kungfu Gopher:
Yes indeed. Praeco would be the one to ask, but I believe it was a 9-year old boy and girl. Each creepier than the other...

Thanks for the info!

Praeco

Composer

01-29-2013

Quote:
Kungfu Gopher:
Yes indeed. Praeco would be the one to ask, but I believe it was a 9-year old boy and girl. Each creepier than the other...

Aye. Skribbles, one of our Creative Writers, came up with the concept and the nursery rhyme. We then worked with a VO recording studio to find some kids to record the rhyme, and I then took that and added some music... I didn't do much this time, except for push some buttons. ;P

Canfrith

01-29-2013

Quote:
Praeco:
Aye. Skribbles, one of our Creative Writers, came up with the concept and the nursery rhyme. We then worked with a VO recording studio to find some kids to record the rhyme, and I then took that and added some music... I didn't do much this time, except for push some buttons. ;P

You guys did a great job, regardless of the difficulty of getting it all together!
+1 to epicness.

Sąmwise Gąmgee

01-29-2013

It instantly reminded me of the little girls in the freddy kruger movies. I love it