@Whoever Produced Thresh's Login Screen Music

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aultaro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

well, all i have to say is, is this music is creepy as ****, and it fits thresh so well.

Cytus

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfu Gopher View Post
Yes indeed. Praeco would be the one to ask, but I believe it was a 9-year old boy and girl. Each creepier than the other...
Thanks for the info!

Praeco

Composer

01-29-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfu Gopher View Post
Yes indeed. Praeco would be the one to ask, but I believe it was a 9-year old boy and girl. Each creepier than the other...
Aye. Skribbles, one of our Creative Writers, came up with the concept and the nursery rhyme. We then worked with a VO recording studio to find some kids to record the rhyme, and I then took that and added some music... I didn't do much this time, except for push some buttons. ;P

Canfrith

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praeco View Post
Aye. Skribbles, one of our Creative Writers, came up with the concept and the nursery rhyme. We then worked with a VO recording studio to find some kids to record the rhyme, and I then took that and added some music... I didn't do much this time, except for push some buttons. ;P
You guys did a great job, regardless of the difficulty of getting it all together!
+1 to epicness.

Sąmwise Gąmgee

01-29-2013

It instantly reminded me of the little girls in the freddy kruger movies. I love it