Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & Skin Sale: The Forest Primeval

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Winkiepie

01-25-2013

All I want is a Zed sale! Also not sure why they put up 1350 champs for sale. I can't see many people spending rp on them.

Lammah

Recruiter

01-25-2013

I dont usually play Taric but that skin is so F.A.B.... had to get it.

MMKH

01-25-2013

I already had Bloodstone Taric, but whatever I bought the pink skin anyway.

TheUltimateChamp

01-25-2013

Karma hasn't been on sale for a wile. Please put Karma on sale

CounterSnipe

01-25-2013

Ugh i just bough pink taric like a week ago!

Reaper of Kings

Recruiter

01-25-2013

Great new art! Can't wait to get it!

Reinhart

01-25-2013

Special Forces Gangplank next please! He hasn't seen a sale on that skin at all!

the brat prince

01-25-2013

pINK LEGWARMERS TARIC HERE!!!!

ty riot

Awesomepenguin

Recruiter

01-25-2013

Quote:
Elise:

Welcome back, poor souls. You've returned just in time… in time to watch another waylaid wanderer fall victim to the gloom that caresses the Shadow Isles. Take care with where you step, and we will watch him from the darkness.

• Taric has no idea what he is about to walk into. Now that you're with me, you'll soon find out! But in the meantime, you can see that shimmering blue armor is not the best camouflage in this twisted forest. Place your bets, summoners, how long will the Gem Knight last? 292 RP
  • Hecarim is tangling with a pack of wolves up ahead. Listen to the howling spread through the canopy. A death-dealing centaur will be more than a match for our poor victim. 487 RP
  • Of course, Mordekaiser might challenge everyone for the right to prove who has the number one suit of armor. But he appears to be heading off in a different direction. He may not want any part in my grim hunt after all. 395 RP

• Ah! Our prey has found the outfit we left for him. All sparkle and ruby gloss. Little does he know I rigged a trap to that chest. Armor of the Fifth Age Taric's going to be at his wit's end when our surprise triggers. 487 RP
  • Wait! Infernal Mordekaiser came back. He looks so…red. There! A first attack. Only glancing blows, unfortunately. I see chunks of gems flying, but it's so unsatisfying. What about the big bad? When I set up that trap I was promised someone would be devoured whole! 260 RP
  • Finally, Dreadknight Nasus shows up. Why is he tossing the metallic master away from our prey? He'd better just be saving some for himself. Now they are whispering? Big eyes, big ears, and not even the tiniest flash of some big teeth? Someone is about to find their trap-making business webbed up. 487 RP

Nevertheless, this was exquisite entertainment. I'll have to do this again. A sprinkle of memory-purging death blossom spore will ensure this happens over and over, at least from January 25 to January 28. They might develop an immunity after that, but I'm sure you can put them to better use.

SO DOES THIS MEAN YOU FINALLY PLAN ON CHANGING HIS AURA TO PINK?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1877164

Quote:
MMKH:
I already had Bloodstone Taric, but whatever I bought the pink skin anyway.

so you realized that pink taric is better than bloodstone? =D another person that has seen the truly truly truly outrageous truth

Farranor

01-25-2013

Finally Pink Taric is on sale... but for 487. With the "good summoner" 450 IP from a while back, I'm 37 short. Not very much out there for that much RP.