Rammus 89 17.80%
Shen 54 10.80%
Nunu 59 11.80%
Xin Zhao 75 15.00%
Udyr 143 28.60%
Mordekaiser 80 16.00%
Voters: 500. You may not vote on this poll

Mindset of a Jungler Series

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ursalgodon

10-22-2010

The video was hard to watch and poorly made... but it did make me look forward to your future videos, which was probably the major point of this one.

VoidInsanity

10-22-2010

I'd like to contest your lack of Malphite as a Jungle king. With the recent buffs he can now take out stuff insanely fast without being buff dependent when built with some mana runes / CDR mastery. He's better than Nunu easily.

Gigiwoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

For what it's worth, I like yer vids and your comments and I like your funny inserts (the SMITE pump-bottles!!!). Nicely done. I'd like to see one about Rammus jungling, and for what it's worth, you should put a full write up with all your vid's on Leaguecraft.com under the general guides section.

One suggestion - mark your videos so people know which link is what.

Gigiwoo.

CaptnjOE

10-22-2010

I have a quick question concerning Jungling. How do I go about jungling with Olaf when I am only level 13 and therefore don't posses awesome runes and don't have all of my mastery points?

Btw, I watched your vids, very informative and awesome music. (mega man/x music rules. In fact, so did most of the SNES era music)

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Stonewall, y u so good jungle sheen??!?

I remember when Shen first came out and the only halfway decent Shen saw was Stonewall. He even jungled before it was popular. Can you believe that?

Stonewall008

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malak al Maut View Post
Stonewall, y u so good jungle sheen??!?

I remember when Shen first came out and the only halfway decent Shen saw was Stonewall. He even jungled before it was popular. Can you believe that?
Because the second i saw his skills i said "this guy can jungle" and I went about doing that. Of course it was a million times faster back then and a lot more evil but he did need some nerfs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karbon View Post
Love the tutorial vids man, gj and keep the coming!

Also, when patches come out that can drastically change how we see characters jungle will we see any re-releases? Jax and Tryn come to mind with their damage increases.
Yes - probably expect a Tryndamere remake soon. Jax didn't change much as he's still an RNG slave. Tryndamere is also an RNG slave but not as desperate and this buff made it significantly less steep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursalgodon View Post
The video was hard to watch and poorly made... but it did make me look forward to your future videos, which was probably the major point of this one.

Ouch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronicleX View Post
I'd like to contest your lack of Malphite as a Jungle king. With the recent buffs he can now take out stuff insanely fast without being buff dependent when built with some mana runes / CDR mastery. He's better than Nunu easily.
Nunu is far FAR better than Malphite in EVERY aspect. Malphite's ganking is average as well and his damage output isn't so great when ganking. He is really fast though and he can take out dragon with relative ease and his speed when jungling is sustained longer than most so he's up there in terms of jungling. He's just not a king.

Excitement

Recruiter

10-22-2010

Lol, jungling with trynd? Hella reliant on crit. You need a RUNEPAGE full of crit chance to even consider jungling with it. After that I don't think its too hard, just max out his Q.

Stonewall008

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodeuss1990 View Post
Lol, jungling with trynd? Hella reliant on crit. You need a RUNEPAGE full of crit chance to even consider jungling with it. After that I don't think its too hard, just max out his Q.
I use absolutely no crit runes to jungle with him. I've done it in real games and people laugh - then i come out with more gold than I had laning and "spin to win"

VoidInsanity

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall008 View Post
Nunu is far FAR better than Malphite in EVERY aspect. Malphite's ganking is average as well and his damage output isn't so great when ganking. He is really fast though and he can take out dragon with relative ease and his speed when jungling is sustained longer than most so he's up there in terms of jungling. He's just not a king.
Malphites ganking ability is greater than Nunu's, both in speed of traversing the map, damage output and utility. Also in a jungle encounter he will generally win or be able to escape with ease.

Hes better than nunu, but it depends on setup.

Stonewall008

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronicleX View Post
Malphites ganking ability is greater than Nunu's, both in speed of traversing the map, damage output and utility. Also in a jungle encounter he will generally win or be able to escape with ease.

Hes better than nunu, but it depends on setup.
Lol no - Nunu has a spammable slow, he HEALS himself for sustained jungling, he has a speed boost that he can also give to an ally. Nunu is a better jungle battler too since he can pin someone down with spammable spell and, if fighting around a minion, heal off of it. He can also just run up and eat a minion for the steal.