Rammus 89 17.80%
Shen 54 10.80%
Nunu 59 11.80%
Xin Zhao 75 15.00%
Udyr 143 28.60%
Mordekaiser 80 16.00%
Voters: 500. You may not vote on this poll

Mindset of a Jungler Series

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yandere QT

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineMalignance View Post
I've seen a Yi that did well in the jungle.
Then time came to leave the jungle. He couldn't do anything. Getting Madreds on Yi is like getting Zhonya's on Olaf. Sure, it has a nice effect, but it's a complete waste because it's not going to do very much for your overall performance.

In fact, I'd rather have a Zhonya's Olaf than a Yi. Yi's terrible, and Olaf could use Zhonya's while initiating.
Yi is a good jungler, not a great one, and you do not need to even get a cloth armor let alone a madreds to jungle effectively and keep up with mid lane/ be effective late game.

Yi is a underrated Beast.

Stonewall008

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yandere QT View Post
Yi is a good jungler, not a great one, and you do not need to even get a cloth armor let alone a madreds to jungle effectively and keep up with mid lane/ be effective late game.

Yi is a underrated Beast.
But you do need the RNG gods on your side.

Elbo444

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

You're my hero Stonewall, looking forward to these

Also love the music choices in your videos

MathMage

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yandere QT View Post
prologue video was nice but the "kings of the jungle" part i didnt like it misses out far too many junglers i suggest you check out the junglers guide to the galaxy

Junglers guide to the galaxy:
http://clgaming.net/board/index.php?...d&threadID=423
You'll notice that NicoSharp only lists 9 tier-1 junglers there, which corresponds nicely to Stonewall's 10 kings, especially since Rammus' buff bumped him up to t1. Apart from switching out Amumu and Cho'Gath for Shen and Xin Zhao, Stonewall's list corresponds exactly. For the rest, Stonewall covers most of the champions in the game in his tutorial videos.

Stonewall, I do think you should include Amumu, as he's the most powerful champion among the junglers even if his jungling phase doesn't *quite* match up. Master Yi is probably safe to skip.

Stonewall008

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMage View Post
You'll notice that NicoSharp only lists 9 tier-1 junglers there, which corresponds nicely to Stonewall's 10 kings, especially since Rammus' buff bumped him up to t1. Apart from switching out Amumu and Cho'Gath for Shen and Xin Zhao, Stonewall's list corresponds exactly. For the rest, Stonewall covers most of the champions in the game in his tutorial videos.

Stonewall, I do think you should include Amumu, as he's the most powerful champion among the junglers even if his jungling phase doesn't *quite* match up. Master Yi is probably safe to skip.
I'll probably include him last because -

1- I don't like him very much
2- Competitively he is the best but jungle wise he makes me sad
3- others are just more fun

But I will have to note that he and I have different opinions and changes have happened since then.

supnmu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Excellent.

Rayre

10-22-2010

Bumping to the end of the world.

I am an avid follower named xraydu on Youtube.

Rayre

10-22-2010

Again for wildlife preservation in the jungle.

Wait....that doesn't sound quite right...

Karbon

10-22-2010

Love the tutorial vids man, gj and keep the coming!

Also, when patches come out that can drastically change how we see characters jungle will we see any re-releases? Jax and Tryn come to mind with their damage increases.

Elbo444

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karbon View Post
Love the tutorial vids man, gj and keep the coming!

Also, when patches come out that can drastically change how we see characters jungle will we see any re-releases? Jax and Tryn come to mind with their damage increases.
Yeah I've been looking for a good way to jungle with Trynd, my current path/items leave me really low health and really reliant on lucky crits so I don't do it often, not sure if there's a way around that