Riot, you need to fix your matchmaking so it's only +12 or 13.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GG4eva

07-29-2012

I'm tired of getting games where I lose 14 or gain 11.

I KNOW there's an even chance but I'd rather not have that chance and just gain/lose +12/13.

Sometimes, people aren't even duoing and this stuff happens.
I mean why would matchmaking fix together players with this much difference?
The Elos are usually like 1680s against 1720s.
Not even a big difference but the gain/loss can margin up to 3 points.

Is there an explanation? Because I know people aren't duoing when this happens.

BlGFISH

07-29-2012

I agree ranked elo gain/lose should be more consistent. It makes no sense when you win a game and lose a game you can end up being lower than when you started. A friend the other day played 4 games of ranked starting at 1410 won 2 lost 2 and went to 1408. (+11 in the wins -12 in the losses)

GG4eva

07-29-2012

Yeah, this is stupid, I lost 14 two games and got 11 two games... I'm down half a game now... Wow.

Randith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

This just recently started happening to me.. seems kind of ridiculous. Lost 14 two games in a row and gained 11 the next two games. Like really?

Past few months before this month i only ever gained or lost 12 or 13. Kind of annoying. Duos need to gtfo of my solo games.

GG4eva

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randith View Post
This just recently started happening to me.. seems kind of ridiculous. Lost 14 two games in a row and gained 11 the next two games. Like really?

Past few months before this month i only ever gained or lost 12 or 13. Kind of annoying. Duos need to gtfo of my solo games.
It might be an Elo thing, I started seeing this happen after I hit 1700~1750. Almost every game now is either 14 or 11 -.-
Even 12/13 ticked me off but if you lose 14 and gain 11... that's just wrong.
Thing is, you'll never gain 14 either because the game needs you to be against very high people for that but you'll lose 11 even if the other team is only 40~50 Elo below your team.