Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Which mindset should come next?

Rammus 89 17.8%
Shen 54 10.8%
Nunu 59 11.8%
Xin Zhao 75 15%
Udyr 143 28.6%
Mordekaiser 80 16%
Voters 500 .

Mindset of a Jungler Series

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stonewall008

Senior Member

10-22-2010

I am now working on another series (yes I like making videos) called "The Mindset of a Jungler" which will feature the following of each of the kings of the jungle (and perhaps even Amumu and Malphite).

- their strengths
- their weaknesses
- what they should do once their jungle is cleared
- what they should FOCUS on doing during the jungling (because dammit am I tired of hearing people say "dammit gank something warwick" when he has poor ganking abilities before level 6 and the classic "shen is a bad jungler because he's slow!" as if all that mattered is speed).
- how to COUNTER them in the jungle
- how to avoid their ganks or counter them while in a lane

I made a prologue video detailing what jungling is and the different aspects of what makes a good jungler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEtWVVmcNOc

--- Also tell me how the music was, i take pride in my music choices.

The Mindset of Warwick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skPeTMMKJeE
The Mindset of Olaf http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch6W5G1mjf0
The Mindset of Gragas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpNfrKjP7gs
The Mindset of Rammus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klu23fMSANo
The Mindset of Shen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pk0YUNvwXU
The Mindset of Malphite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCE-GzWKcCA
The Mindset of Tryndamere http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viQmg1l4swM
The Mindset of Udyr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH6JjmQWlhI
The Mindset of Nunu http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG6F9B9OsFA


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holy Malevolence

Senior Member

10-22-2010

Hello good sir. Have you done jungle Lux yet?
I'm curious as to when I should start hopping out of the jungle and ganking with her. She doesn't need her ultimate, but I feel she'd rely wholly on her allies in bringing down an enemy after she slow/stunned them.
And if there was no assistance, she's too squishy to live through a failed encounter....

So yes, Lux. When and where?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marshallis Lodgium

Senior Member

10-22-2010

Bumped!


Also, nice music.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yandere QT

Member

10-22-2010

prologue video was nice but the "kings of the jungle" part i didnt like it misses out far too many junglers i suggest you check out the junglers guide to the galaxy

Junglers guide to the galaxy:
http://clgaming.net/board/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=423


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaggisOnAStick

Senior Member

10-22-2010

Words move by too fast, I don't like pausing the video every time a new paragraph comes up.
Other than that I love the idea and format. +1


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stonewall008

Senior Member

10-22-2010

Quote:
DivineMalignance:
Hello good sir. Have you done jungle Lux yet?
I'm curious as to when I should start hopping out of the jungle and ganking with her. She doesn't need her ultimate, but I feel she'd rely wholly on her allies in bringing down an enemy after she slow/stunned them.
And if there was no assistance, she's too squishy to live through a failed encounter....

So yes, Lux. When and where?


She's really bad at it.

Two versions - same footage but different music. The 2nd one was just a friend asking me desperately to change the music i met him halfway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRWXONLkmtQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03CRHHdmv-E


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stonewall008

Senior Member

10-22-2010

Quote:
Yandere QT:
prologue video was nice but the "kings of the jungle" part i didnt like it misses out far too many junglers i suggest you check out the junglers guide to the galaxy

Junglers guide to the galaxy:
http://clgaming.net/board/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=423


Actually I already have DIFFERENT videos explaining all this stuff. The smite video, jungle creeps, jungle protection, jungle masteries - etc etc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yandere QT

Member

10-22-2010

Quote:
Stonewall008:
Actually I already have DIFFERENT videos explaining all this stuff. The smite video, jungle creeps, jungle protection, jungle masteries - etc etc.


i understand that, but if you want to make a series you cant miss out amumu and others they just bring so much to the table


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holy Malevolence

Senior Member

10-22-2010

Quote:
Stonewall008:
She's really bad at it.

Two versions - same footage but different music. The 2nd one was just a friend asking me desperately to change the music i met him halfway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRWXONLkmtQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03CRHHdmv-E


Oh, no, I've got her jungle down. It's poor, I must admit, but she has a speed comparable to my jungle Sona.
Which isn't particularly fast......
I'd need more assistance on Kennen. But my problems with Lux is when to pop out and hit a lane with a light binding/lucent singularity. I'm hesitant to try jungle Lux in a normal game, for the fact that I'd probably end up failing a gank, and I'm not too sure about her lane holding abilities.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RetardInstinct

Senior Member

10-22-2010

no master yi in the king of the jungle list?
what a fail.