Jungling Shaco and looking for advice.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dripping faucet

01-24-2013

Recently I have been throwing myself into the role of the jungler which I have never been much good at. I bought quite a few jungler but the one I seem to have the most fun with is Shaco. The thing is, whenever I play him I just dont know what to do when I gank. I have read around online and many people say to deceive in (which I think is a given) and then put a box down behind your foes, while some other say to run up to the foes and just fight. I am really not sure which to do and my hesitation makes it so I don't often get kills when I gank. I would appreciate and feedback i could get from anyone not just on this question but just on any aspect of jungling with Shaco. Any advice you can give I would love to hear!

TL;DR: Please give me tips for jungling/ganking with Shaco.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

try and get the box behind where they will run to so u trap them and force them into a direction.

Don't throw your shiv until the last minute, keep it up so you can passivly slow.

Coordinate ganks before hand so the lane you are ganking for will be ready.

if you check out my stream, I main shaco in high elo and I often give tips.

I will be streaming this weekend, starting friday, not sure about tonight, but maybe I will.

I give tips there often, have a good day.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2456561

dripping faucet

01-24-2013

thanks very much! I just followed you on twitch.

til Days of Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

another day of cardboardowl getting another evil clown to join his shaco army