Custom game Bull

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnnyC6900

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Alright. So everyone goes through this:
Join a public custom, the host kicks you out because they only want friends in it.
Anyone else this this is kind of annoying? It literally happens to every other game type, except ARAM that I join.

Yolandi Visser

01-16-2013

So people shouldn't be able to play with just their friends because some random guy wants to join?

JohnnyC6900

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

They can make a password. And make it a private game. Making it public, no password means, "Hey. Anyone can play.".
That's the reason for it.

DakuKori

01-16-2013

Having to tell all your friends the PW is a giant hassle, easier to just ban whoever joins. I do this frequently myself. It saves time, sue me.

JohnnyC6900

01-17-2013

It's pretty rude, and lazy.

AtheistGuy1

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakuKori View Post
Having to tell all your friends the PW is a giant hassle, easier to just ban whoever joins. I do this frequently myself. It saves time, sue me.
They don't need it if you just invite them. And even if they did, it's still rude not to put one up. You waste everyone's time by making a public game and then kicking everyone that comes in because they're taking up the slots you need for your friends.

MicKretz

01-24-2013

Easy solution: Become the host and create your own custom games