People around 900-1000 elo never want to support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hippontherun

01-24-2013

This is a joke, i've been stuck at this elo forever because there's a 90% of a troll, "PICK ORDER IS FOR N00BS", "I CALLED FIRST" when he actually didn't. Thoughts? This is stupid, never getting out of elo hell

themaddscientist

01-24-2013

I feel like you're asking us to confirm in your mind that you're just in a bad situation. And if people really don't want to support, why don't you support? I've won plenty of games with all of my supports, especially Taric, and now we have Thresh, who I predict is most likely going to do well in solo queue due to his ability to save people's skin if they make a mistake. Get good with support, get your ad carry fed by abusing the enemy support, who as you said "never want to support" and then roam into mid lane to make stuff happen there. Don't give up yet.

Fudouri

01-24-2013

Funny enough, that's how I got out of that Elo. Now at 1300 by playing support.

Ursah

01-24-2013

Just learn the support role really well, and eventually it will carry you out of *elo hell*

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

So... play support then? I don't understand the problem...

Yaknose

01-25-2013

I started playing supports first just because of this: I figured everybody would always leave support last, so that was where to start. If you take Soraka, you can chose to either support a competent ADC, or else go AP Soraka and lane with starcall harassment. If you learn to watch the team portraits for your ult, you can make a big difference.

And if nothing else, remember the first guideline for low Elo supporting: follow the person doing all the killing, and feed them health/buffs/cc'ed targets. If the ADC isn't that person, then leave them and follow whoever is actually getting work done.