Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thresh ultimate is on much too long a cooldown

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WikkaWill

01-24-2013

I agree. We should make sure that Thresh is first ban every time.
Wait a second

3mptylord

01-24-2013

Quote:
WikkaWill:
I agree. We should make sure that Thresh is first ban every time.
Wait a second

I've heard he's being banned because people don't want to have him on *their* team.

(You know, 'cause he's new 'n' all and everyone wants to "try" him - "not on my team you don't!&quot

WikkaWill

01-24-2013

Quote:
3mptylord:
I've heard he's being banned because people don't want to have him on *their* team.

(You know, 'cause he's new 'n' all and everyone wants to "try" him - "not on my team you don't!&quot

Aw man that is so lame. I find he works great, but I do think his ult CD is a bit long. It shouldn't be less than a minute, but currently it's a long wait. I was just responding to making it 30 seconds
All of this is said in complete ignorance of everything and I welcome intelligent retort.

Masuhara

01-24-2013

collecting souls should reduce the cd on his ult?

Skaliton

01-24-2013

i think thresh's biggest problem is his ult's name

really "the box" doesn't sit well for the rest

at least name it confinement or something to keep it intimidating

Baron Angle

01-24-2013

Quote:
Skaliton:

The Threshold

da dum tish.

GiottoXIII

01-24-2013

thresh's kit is a little weak right now in terms of Cd's I think all of his abilities aside from dark passage are on too long of a cd for him to have any teamfight presence and the passive on death sentence takes a little too long to charge for him to be of any use in a poke/harass situations given the long cast time's for his abilities I mean take nunu's ice blast for example it's a 100% ap scale with a att speed % debuff and a damning slow and its on a 6 second cooldown meanwhile Thresh's biggest crowd control skill death sentence (active) is on a 18 second cooldown at lvl 1..... and gets to 12 seconds at max.... seriously? And ok lets compare it now to blitzcrank's rocket grab something that's oddly similar scales with 100 % ap whereas death sentence scales with 50% ap... seriously ? aside from the fact that thresh has no particular passive sustain coupling that with the fact he has long cast times/ and minimal teamfight presence other than disengage/re-engage makes him rather useless compared to more popular support champs (at least imo)

3mptylord

01-25-2013

Quote:
WikkaWill:
Aw man that is so lame.

Yup. My premade has actively banned me from playing him (I was ill the first two days of his release). Apparently his lack of presence is so great that I'm not even allowed to try him and find out for myself. D:

(P.S. We don't literally ban him in draft, although I have seen a lot of Thresh bans).

Quote:
Skaliton:

I preferred Keeper of Lost Souls on his passive, but his names are that bad tbh.

Quote:
Baron Angle:
The Threshold

da dum tish.

Sort of want.

YourMomSaidHey

01-25-2013

bump

GurkenMAN

01-25-2013

Quote:
Vuther:
To be fair, no one wants anything ever having comparable power to Blitzcrank because Blitzcrank's existence is bad enough.

Very true!

Nerf blitzs tankyness more! Soooo annoying this champ.