does teemo need a NERF

yes 16 28.07%
no 41 71.93%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

nurf teemo please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

galadion

01-29-2013

Ok I quit once cause teemo OP there is others that are op but so many people play as them that it would be pointless trying to get them changed.

now anyone who says I talking tosh then shut up and don't reply first off I can take on 2 champions on my own with nidelle and sometimes 3 depending on the start I get.

I been playing this game for very long time now and beaten many players 1v1 very easily I throw spear at them I heal if neciserely I turn into tiger and jump forward I slash all in area they usually run by now and I jump again then use my back flip ability that does 200% weapon damage or something like that then I change back into woman heal myself throw another spear then back to tiger and keep doing till they dead or past a turret.

best i been so far is 18/0/4

now I went in middle once with teemo he ran in like a noob and i was like oh this gonna be easy I took off 1 bar of heath and I was pretty much dead he did more damage in a normal hit than I do in my main spear move not just that but he does over time poison damage or something like that and every second that does more damage than my spear and he runs faster than me.

so basicley I cant outrun him even with a tiger dive move and I die if I fight 1v1 even with stay next to turret and running back and forth.

I have been in several games with teemo and it was just the same thing 1v1 teemo auto wins I mean maybe darios can take him on but guess what he also op but that a different story.

now most of you probably wont agree and because of this the producers wont listen to me and and this would be a waste of my time.

PS. sorry about spelling and grammar.

Thanks

Cameron

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Ever think maybe you are just bad and not as good as you think you are?

DarksideEric

01-29-2013

Nerf Junior Members.

Got damn.

galadion

01-29-2013

Yup I can take on almost 80% of champions 1v1 but nope teemo I dont even stand a chance in fact on 2 of the games I got so annoyed I asked someone to help me and teemo took me and miss fortune on 1 game and on another game was me and ezreal.

I am sorry dood but no chance i suck at the game

alfavhunter

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadion View Post
Yup I can take on almost 80% of champions 1v1 but nope teemo I dont even stand a chance in fact on 2 of the games I got so annoyed I asked someone to help me and teemo took me and miss fortune on 1 game and on another game was me and ezreal.

so you ask for help, after he is fed, and he takes both of you?
go figure

any fat champion is op, and only gragus is fat from the very begining, the strategy for teemo is this, if you do not outdamage him, you have to outrange him, if you can do neither play it safe ad farm as best you can till your jungler or anothjer lane can help you, and for his shrooms, theyare annoying, but easily predicatable, and counterable if you pink ward or oricles, but be careful of brush, teemos love to put them right o nthe edge of brush, and seeing as that is nidilies 'perk' it does hurt you a bit there, so you need to L2P against a teemo, or learn to play a champion that is beefy enough to take out a teemo

Negrojefe

01-29-2013

Teemo has a lot less range than you. He wont be able to touch you if you stay at max range from minion unless he came to your side of minions, and if he does that he is placing himself perfectly for spear harasment.-

DONT try to xchange auto attacks with him, he blinds you, he is the counter to auto attackers, which is why you only took 1 bar before he killed you in that scenario you described.

Keep your range.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Quote:

Chances are I could 1 vs 1 you right now and stomp you without using Teemo.

galadion

01-29-2013

right ok i understand what u saying hunter but thats just the thing i asked for help at start when he wasent fed i still had 0/0/0 at the time and he had 0/0/0 at the time and he 1 only 1 level higher than me and me and my team mate had full heath i tryed loads of combos and yes i can hit him with spear but its just not enoth. and even if i can hold him and stop him pushing i cant push ether so its pointless.

i understand what you was saying and i accept that but i tryed that and it dident work and he wasent fed so what u suggest now and i have healing ability and i always use clarity to retore mana and keep me in mid for longer and the spell heal so i stay in even longer and teemo basic healing is enoth to keep him in the game as long as me

DarksideEric

01-29-2013

Quote:
Lolking says you're a liar. Also that you're only level 20.

Last 10 games.

3 wins. 7 losses.

Game 1: 5v5, you lost as Nid, 2/7/2 with only 77 CS in 33 min. No Teemo was present on enemy team.

Game 2: 1v3, you lost as Nid, 1/9/0 with 63 CS. No Teemo present.

Game 3: 5v5, lost as Nid, no Teemo.

Game 4: 5v5, lost as Nid, no Teemo present.

Game 5: 5v5, won as Nid, no Teemo present.

Game 6: 5v5, won as Nid, no Teemo present.

Game 7: 5v5, lost as Nid, finally an enemy Teemo.

Game 8: 5v5, won as Nid, no Teemo present.

Game 9: 5v5, lost as Nid, finally an enemy Teemo.

Game 10: 5v5, won as Nid, no Teemo present.

I'm sorry, you're not as good as you claim.

galadion

01-29-2013

what the creaters of this game need to do is sit down and play the game themselves 1v1 and also 2v1 and 3v1. at end of day if a champion can take more than 1 person and both players are equally good then its the champion thats in the wrong.

meening if 2 members of there teem are just as good as each other at the game with any charicter they use then put them against each other and then add 1 on a side. if the side with 1 dood wins than champion OP