Perma Ban with no previous suspension

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oshinoz

01-24-2013

Hello fellow summoners, my name is Oshinoz ( summoner name ) I am a dedicated league of legends player who has recently banned for being toxic with no previous suspensions. In this time i accumulated over 2k ranked games alone in season 2. Over these years of playing league I have created a wallet out of riot point cards and a club at my school to show my support.I purchased about 50 regular skins and 4 legendarys in this time as well, thinking I was safe. Being informed that my account has banned permanently banned for reasons riot will not show to me seems completely unfair. I would like to know the community's thoughts on this. Thank you for the time you put into reading this and i would gladly appreciate some feedback from you guys. Good Game, Well Played, and good luck on future games.
I would also like to add that I have been constantly checking my email and I did not get a tribunal case due to the riot employees looking at my account directly. I am asking them for their evidence. This suddenly happened and I repeat with no past suspension.
Read it your self here.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...#/satisfaction

adc

01-24-2013

Two things:

One, I doubt it's your first ban if you were perm banned, unless you did something really bad.

Two, they'd have sent you a report card, most likely.

LV99 Zapdos

01-24-2013

Well I have played with Oshinoz multiple times and he has always been cheering his team on and telling his team to do better ( not in a toxic matter). When I played with him and it was a great amount of times he always showed sportsmanlike conduct and I believe that this ban was clearly out of the water if it was for toxic behavior, I do not agree with this ban and believe it should be appealed

MicKretz

01-24-2013

yes check your email and you should have some information about it

IFEELSUPERR

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Two things:

One, I doubt it's your first ban if you were perm banned, unless you did something really bad.

Two, they'd have sent you a report card, most likely.
It's his first ban.

I've been watching his stream occasionally and he's almost always on.

Grey Enneract

01-24-2013

He streams a lot and is never toxic, and seeing as there were no warnings beforehand I honestly can't figure out what happened.

creepyneko

01-24-2013

This ban is stupid Oshinoz is not toxic iv'e played with him and known him for awhile he has never been toxic to other players if anything hes one of the nicer players on League of legends if you want to ban people ban the ones that actually make the game not fun for others i would like to help him get the account back that he's worked on for so long back and get him playing and helping more people play the game better and help his friends in ranked and in normal games for the friends that are not leveled up to 30 this is my opinion and i hope its helpful and herd by Riot Games.

Gexoh

01-24-2013

Hes one of the best players i know and i know he doesn't talk enough trash to get banned -_- im guess he got banned because of the reports over time, i know hes been playing for a while and put ALOT of money into that account. He definitely doesnt deserve to be banned...

Grey Enneract

01-24-2013

Bump for justice.

asmit10z

01-24-2013

I'd love to see riot's response to this.