Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Boogie2988 Commercial

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Expire X

01-24-2013

If you guys have not seen this man he is very funny and a great youtuber who is actually making it somewhere. He makes videos about everything from video games to philosophy and now he got in a Volkswagen commercial! If this video gets good views and good feedback then it has the possibility of being their spot in the super bowl!

I have been watching this guy for awhile and I truly find him inspiring. I want to help him get even farther and that's my reason for posting this video link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfCm9P8naDQ

Thank you everyone!

TreemeisterLOL

01-24-2013

I am a sub to his youtube channel and I use to watch everyone of his videos, but because of the new layout, I haven't seen one of his vids in months, I thought he stopped uploading zzz

Reprotted

01-30-2013

Tanks I was looking for the video lol I was surprised to google search it and find it on the LoL forums maybe I should've just stayed on LoL!