On hit items don't do much

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TasogareReiken

01-24-2013

With Malady (no other AP), Wit's end, Statikk Shiv, Lulu's passive, and over 2 AS against a Nasus with exactly 0 MR items, I couldn't take 1 bar of health off of him.

Why are these items so useless?

WrathofFuFu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Because they removed the old bloodrazor and the new one isn't available in summoners rift, the only counter against hp (Blade of the Ruined King) is **** because it only does current hp ratio damage instead of max hp, cause that naut was probably stacking all hp items and had health regen up the ass and a big ass shield to **** block everything.

bob000

01-24-2013

Malady got a huge buff but only if you build AP. Otherwise its slight worse than it was. Crit does jack for an on hit build.

Kholdstare13

01-25-2013

shiv is not an on-hit item. It's more of a GP item, run around, parrrley. run around, parrrley.
Did you ever consider nashor's? CDR to keep your whimsy up as your only source of 'hard' cc. Lulu is not an ideal on-hit champ since her only AP scaling is in her abilities. We do need to get bloodrazor back. Otherwise, did you consider muramana?

Also, if you had any form of high attack speed ADC on your team, I hate you. Build a normal freaking support and shield the carry, let THEM build the speed FOR you.

Xela Syab

01-25-2013

Shiv is really good for farm and even more viable than Phantom Dancer imo. Malady is... odd, still a great item just doesn't fuse well with ap items to use the passive. Blade of the Ruined Kingdom is an odd item as well since it needs AS for the passive and AD for the active but it has it's uses especially against jungle monsters. Wit's End either needs a buff or a gold decrease. The other issue is that you're grabbing a bunch of on hit items on Lulu and not syncing up any of them. pretty much just throwing low end mixed damage at nasus who can tank most of it anyway ninja tabi alone would reduce about 100 on hit damage (even magic) per hit.

Thryale

01-25-2013

who here misses the old malady that gave life steal? and starks too for that fact.

but yeah, I agree. I really feel like attack speed builds took a HUGE hit in S3.

Who here thinks kite's blood razor would be a welcome addition to SR?

IonDragonX

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob000 View Post
Malady got a huge buff but only if you build AP. Otherwise its slight worse than it was. Crit does jack for an on hit build.
Malady is in a bad place right now. It is supposed to be the AP counterpart to Black Cleaver but it doesn't compare at all.

Cost:
BC = 3000g
Malady = 2035g

Stats:
BC = +50 AD +10% CDR +10 armor pen and oh yeah, +250 health
Malady = +25 AP +45% AS

On hit effect:
BC = Dealing physical damage to an enemy champion reduces their armor by 6.25% for 4 seconds. This effect stacks up to 4 times. (potentially infinite armor shred)

Malady = basic attacks deal 15 + 10% AP bonus magic damage and reduce enemy magic resistance by 4 for 8 seconds (maximum 7 stacks). (max of 28 MR shred)

I'll let the stats speak for themselves. Malady is pretty useless and delays building real items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thryale View Post
Who here thinks kite's blood razor would be a welcome addition to SR?
I was thinking the same thing. And did you notice that the Executioner's Calling is actually LESS popular in season 3? How is THAT possible?

Khalahn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post
Malady is in a bad place right now. It is supposed to be the AP counterpart to Black Cleaver but it doesn't compare at all.

Cost:
BC = 3000g
Malady = 2035g

Stats:
BC = +50 AD +10% CDR +10 armor pen and oh yeah, +250 health
Malady = +25 AP +45% AS

On hit effect:
BC = Dealing physical damage to an enemy champion reduces their armor by 6.25% for 4 seconds. This effect stacks up to 4 times. (potentially infinite armor shred)

Malady = basic attacks deal 15 + 10% AP bonus magic damage and reduce enemy magic resistance by 4 for 8 seconds (maximum 7 stacks). (max of 28 MR shred)

I'll let the stats speak for themselves. Malady is pretty useless and delays building real items.

I was thinking the same thing. And did you notice that the Executioner's Calling is actually LESS popular in season 3? How is THAT possible?
EC lost its lifesteal. May be why.