"im new with this champion"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VinceLegend

01-22-2013

lmfao thats not an excuse. im tired of hearing it. if youre really new with a champion its your job to say it while we're pickin champs. that way i know what i have to deal with. that way when and if you get slayed millions of times i wont crucify you and you end up crying. oh and dont flame me when i give you advice because hey you did just say youre new.

i dont like where the league community is going. i could post millions and millions of topics of all the wrong things ive seen. broken metas, flame fights, 5 in 1 lane, and much much more.

reason i posted this was however because of this darius. level 8. he obviously bought it. he gets in the same queue as me by duoing with a level 30 friend. claims to be new when he gets destroyed really badly. if you cant tell whats going on there and why it made me angry youre probably the type i dont want to play with.

Onij

01-22-2013

So the real culprits are ELO boosters!

AFoolInTheRain

01-23-2013

How dare someone not be as good at this game as you!

Delete Teemo

01-23-2013

I notice your post is reffering to someone in the second person. Are you insulting every person who reads your flame post?

But anyways, is it a crime to be new with a champ? I know you're not talking about ranked since youre lvl 23. It's normals. It's for trying out new things. It'd be a good thing for you to just stop taking the game so seriously. Who cares if someone does bad? Instead of lingering on that detail and creating conflict, just focus on the ultimate goal: the Nexus. Not the performance of your team mates. Not what an ******* that yi is. The only place that lands you in is the tribunal.

So, instead of agressively insulting people who do bad with a champ they're new at, encourage them to play safe, and to not lose heart. Every game is winnable, one way or another.

EDIT: OP completely changed his op -_-

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

uhhh...qq more?

maybe dont say anything when a player dies. leave them alone. its not like they are doing it on purpose. theres only one way to learn new champs, thats to try them out, and the first few games are probably gonna be a little bit rough.

i just played teemo for the first time and i went 1-6. i had 4 allies harrassing me all game about my build being bad and me not playing right and how easy teemo is to play so it being my first game shouldnt matter and how terrible i am for my elo and whatever, theres no point in all that. harrassing someone isnt gonna make them play better.

i would just block them all, but you know i actually wanted to win and they might actually say something useful...doubtful though.

Summoning Izzy

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris2423 View Post
uhhh...qq more?

maybe dont say anything when a player dies. leave them alone. its not like they are doing it on purpose. theres only one way to learn new champs, thats to try them out, and the first few games are probably gonna be a little bit rough.

i just played teemo for the first time and i went 1-6. i had 4 allies harrassing me all game about my build being bad and me not playing right and how easy teemo is to play so it being my first game shouldnt matter and how terrible i am for my elo and whatever, theres no point in all that. harrassing someone isnt gonna make them play better.

i would just block them all, but you know i actually wanted to win and they might actually say something useful...doubtful though.
my first teemo went 26-1-XX...good times, good times...

VinceLegend

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris2423 View Post
uhhh...qq more?

EXCUUUSE ME DID YOU READ ANYTHING BEYOND THE FIRST LINE? no you didnt. i dont hate anyone who plays a new champion and gets destroyed. i just prefer that you tell me in champ selection youre new. its a common courtesy dont you think. not only that but i give advice when someone gets owned a lot and im dang nice about it.

NOW leave me the heck alone. im either being trolled or youre just not reading everything i say and taking for for a you know what.

VinceLegend

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFoolInTheRain View Post
How dare someone not be as good at this game as you!
did i say that? no. now stop trolling. im tired of all the flamers, trolls and just obnoxious people who seem to think they know it all without reading the whole post.

SupaDupaDave

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceLegend View Post
its a common courtesy dont you think
You did say that if someone told you it was their first time with a champ you'd not crucify them but i'd say its common courtesy to not crucify ever. Also no reason to be getting all defensive they are merely saying what they think as you did in your post. Keeping a cool head will also make it easier for anyone reading to be able to take you seriously.

Akimasu

01-23-2013

My first game of karma I went 14-0-11.

First timers aren't always bad, If you have the basics down, it doesn't really matter how much you've played a champion beyond specific match ups. As long as they say it early enough for the jungle to be prepared for it, I don't see the issue.

I went into a game and said "First time Renekton", do you know what happened? Jungle and mid camped top, we won a game instead of me feeding a teemo. We lost an early mid tower, but me, the jungle, and our mid were so fed by mid game it didn't even matter.

The people who really frustrate me are the ones who don't have the basics of the game down. I STILL see players with 200-300 wins auto attacking minions. So frustrating.