Scorvale, The Abyssal One

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Savage Bro

07-12-2013

Lore:
As a child, Scorvale was looked upon with contempt or loathing by civilized folk, even for Noxus citizens. Even as a child however, Scorvale commanded respect through fear, his name voiced with either dread or hatred. Scorvale spent his child hood roaming the streets of Noxus, creating Havoc and dismay everywhere he appeared. However, this child was not lead by his own action, but rather a unseen presence that lurked near by or so at least Scorvale thought.

As Scorvale grew, he became accustomed to this voice and did its bidding, as a child would do as his father asks. The voice then asked that he take his blade, and to murder The Master Technician, The Grand General of the Noxus forces. This lead to an encounter between Scorvale and the Might of Noxus, Darius. Frightened and afraid for his life, Scorvale pled for his life for the first time, grovelling at the feat of Darius. Seizing the moment, Darius raised his Axe and muttered "Death by my hand." As he dropped his axe... Scorvale was violently thrown into the Abyss before death could take him by Darius' hand.

Once inside the Abyss, pure darkness engulfed and consumed Scorvale, granting him immense power. He was then thrown back violently into Runeterra from the Abyss, a dark and frigid place he had ended up in. Now, with new found strength, this unseen presence that traveled with him was louder, and more clear then it had ever been. It simply repeated "Open the Abyss..."

"I will open the Abyss..."
-Scorvale, The Abyssal One

Tags: Assassin, Melee

Stats:
Damage: 52 (+3.1 per level)
Health: 447 (+80 per level)
Mana: 325 (+35 per level)
Movement Speed: 355
Armor: 17 (+3.6 per level)
Magic Resist: 25 (+3 per level)
Health Regen: 9.8 (+0.75 per level)
Mana Regen: 6.25 (+0.5 per level)

Abilities:
Absorb (Q):
Active: Scorvale's next auto attack within the next 3 seconds deals bonus physical damage. If the target is a champion they will also be silenced for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds.
BONUS PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 30 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 (+ 30% Bonus AD)
Additionally, Targeted Champion is ripped through the Abyss and appears in front of Scorvale, rooting them for .5 seconds.
Cost: 80 Mana
Range: 325
Cooldown: 18 / 16 / 14 / 12 / 10 seconds

Covenant (W):
Passive: Scorvale is connected to the Abyss, allowing his damaging abilities to cause havoc and chaos upon his enemies, causing them to bleed for 12 / 18 / 21 / 30 / 36 (+ 75% bonus AD) physical damage over 5 seconds. This ability does not stack.
Cost: None

Repel (E):
Active: Scorvale's next auto attack within the next 3 seconds deals bonus physical damage. If the target is a champion they will also be knocked through the Abyss. Enemies the target collides with upon exiting the Abyss will take no damage but are knocked airborne for .5 seconds.
BONUS PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 30 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 (+ 100% Bonus AD)
Cost: 85 Mana
Range: 325
Cooldown: 12 / 10 / 8 / 6 / 4 seconds

Abyssal Rebirth (R):
Active: Scorvale traverses into the Abyss for the next 3 seconds, becomes untargetable, cannot deal damage to champions, and immune to death during which he reduces the sight radius of himself putting him in complete darkness. (NOTE: Like Nocturnes Ultimate, but on HIMSELF. The darkness only effects him. Basically, he is surrounded by complete darkness, but incapable of dealing damage or taking damage, because he is in the abyss, but can still freely move around.); This move is usable even when stunned, silenced or suppressed. This ability has a 1.5 seconds delay before activating.
Cost: 100 Mana
Cooldown: 130/100/70 seconds

Abyssal One (Innate):
Scorvale is infused with the Darkness of the Abyss, granting him 25% Movement speed when moving unnoticed.

Quotes:

Selection: "For the Abyss!"

Taunt: "Darkness never looked so good."

Joke: "The voice in my head told me too... Really! It did."

Laugh: Hmph.

Dance: Just staggers around like a drunk.

Just an idea of his Concept:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (25.0 KB, 17 views)

Savage Bro

07-12-2013

Bump! Please let me know what you think! (:

Savage Bro

07-12-2013

Bump!

Savage Bro

07-12-2013

Bump!

Mushubaby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2013

i really like the ultimate idea as a get-out-of-jail-free card. i think it has a lot of character. i also like his lore, you write much better than i do but i don't like the fact that two of his abilities are on-next-hit auto attacks. also, i have no idea what you are referring to when you say "the abyss". i have a hard time imagining what his q and e look like in game. please describe them more visually.

also, check out my champion
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3#post39719533

Savage Bro

07-12-2013

The Abyss is a place that is pure darkness. There is no light, so imagine you're walking in a completely dark room, void of anything except yourself. I guess you could just imagine "Purgatory", but essentially purely darkness. The Abyss consumes anything it touches, corrupting it and turning it into something "Pure" making even the most heavenly of people, tyrants and monsters.

So when you use Q, imagine them being sucked into a black hole, and reemerging from a place void of light, thrown back from the void in front of you. Same concept with his E, except he is pushed into this "Black hole" the Abyss, and then thrown back out in front of you. This way you have a kind of "Push/Pull" theme, everytime you use Q or E, you push them through and pull them through the Abyss.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/abyss = Explains what an Abyss is.

Savage Bro

07-14-2013

Bump!