Champion Select tweak and New Mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goish

06-06-2013

Tweak: Add the previous Free Week champions to the player pool of champions. FOR ARAM ONLY.

Add more variety to team comps for players that have less champions.

New Mode: In the first 15 seconds, allow each player ban a champion. After this, each player will randomly summon a (not banned) champion from their available pool of champions.

This can remove some broken or weaker champions.

Basist

06-06-2013

Oh look another thread about someone complaining Nidalee/Blitz being OP when they most likely stand near the brush and build glass cannon.

Goish

06-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basist View Post
Oh look another thread about someone complaining Nidalee/Blitz being OP when they most likely stand near the brush and build glass cannon.
Whut?

The second suggestions can be used to ban useless champions, like broken champions.

Kalarepa

06-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basist View Post
Did you even read the post?
I support any ideas, that can screw ARAM smurfs and bring back true randomness to ARAM.

Basist

06-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalarepa View Post
Did you even read the post?
I support any ideas, that can screw ARAM smurfs and bring back true randomness to ARAM.
I did read it, and the OP had Blitz/Nid in their post before editing them out which meant they had a problem with them. Just because you had a few bad games against them doesnt merit adding a banning system.

KarasuGamma

Recruiter

06-07-2013

The first suggestion would definitely be interesting, and a pretty strong deterrent for smurfs.