Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


PSA: Naruto sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RazyUltim8

Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
IS1d3c256ccf2ba0:
Having potential like the final episode? LOLLLLOLLOOLOLOL

ya lol.

I'm sure it was meant to be sad but I laughed for some reason. You just can't throw a random situation like that when you feel nothing for the characters, and when the characters themselves never have felt anything for each other either (at least not on screen).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iustis

Senior Member

01-24-2013

If they had FEK they could see clearly Razy likes to shake hands with the sun, like decent people.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GalaxyHeroRumble

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Death0998:
No it sucks.

You can't deny that it has had some good scenes, like when Haku (sp?) dies, and Naruto yells at Zabuza for treating Haku like dirt, then Zabuza goes all beserker on the man who hired him, along with his goons.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnonTwo

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
MrCheezz:
Most popular shows are pretty meh.


fixt

Quote:
You can't deny that it has had some good scenes, like when Haku (sp?) dies, and Naruto yells at Zabuza for treating Haku like dirt, then Zabuza goes all beserker on the man who hired him, along with his goons.


That was okay and showed the series had potential. the filler, training, and bromances got a bit out of hand though....

that and the main characters aren't really that likeable, naruto is just your typical "tries hard and flops" main character, and sasuke is just your typical emo prodigy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RazyUltim8

Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
JarlaxelBaenre:
btw : 80% of this world doesn't watch cartoons, and the other 20% are children. You will understand when you get older

Ignorance called, they want you back at HQ.

Really though... it doesn't matter if it's a cartoon or a ****ing movie. If it has an interesting plot I'll watch it.

Animes have a special charm though. One of its pros is that outrageous situations can be created without spending millions in effects and actors, like real series would.

Also, in a show with real people, you would never chop little girls like in Higurashi... so yeah, some things are just not possible to film.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iMFEkOXqcN

Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Iustis:
If they had FEK they could see clearly Razy likes to shake hands with the sun, like decent people.


And u like ipods


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Death0998

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Donovan Le Mort:
Naruto doesn't suck, but most of it's fans do.

Edit: Then again I only watched like 10 episodes.

The edit explain everything. Old naruto episode when he was young were not so bad. But the shippuden are so god damn awful


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GalaxyHeroRumble

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Death0998:
The edit explain everything. Old naruto episode when he was young were not so bad. But the shippuden are so god damn awful

Meh, all I know is Sakura was an annoying brat, and probably still is. Although Kakashi is boss.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JarlaxelBaenre

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
RazyUltim8:
Ignorance called, they want you back at HQ.


when you are my age you will look back at these days and say "**** i should have been working out and playing sports then maybe I wouldn't be jerking off to cartoon porn"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigPatches

Member

01-24-2013

Anime and sexual activity are mutually exclusive