The game's credibility died with the tribunal.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Symbiotic Life

Member

01-24-2013

The Tribunal has killed all sense of community, I've played pretty much since day one of public release, and I can definitely say this game has gone down hill in direct co-relation with the antics of the tribunal. Basically the tribunal allows children of all ages to punish people for anything people happen to randomly report them for. The whole system is a joke and no other credible game uses such a joke of a system. It's gotten to the point now that tournament players are actually being banned. Like what? Please tell me why Riot, why allow little lonely kids to punish people for free IP? It makes no sense whatsoever. I wouldn't be surprised if some people run bots to spam punish for maximum efficiency. You can literally be banned for telling somebody who's 0/12/0 and never warded/ganked/participated in team fights or whatever else their role called for that they're a ****** (oh wow, unlike on the WoW forums that word isn't allowed, again showing the vast immaturity of LoL's playerbase).

Coming back to this community from WoW was simply depressing,people there are expected to actually have a thick skin and not respond like a 12 year old when somebody calls them bad. Here idiots seem to think that's actually ban worthy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

Senior Member

01-24-2013

You have no idea how the tribunal works. In fact the tribunal had a 20% pardon rate which is 19.98% more lenient than riot would be. You have to REALLY work hard to ever face the tribunal at all. It is a feat only 2% of NA players will ever achieve. So lets not act like the tribunal is the problem when we all know good and well only the guilty people are being punished.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhBoyItsaMegaman

Senior Member

01-24-2013

In the last 5 months, I got so much IP from my punish-spamming Tribunal bots that I had to build a giant IP vault like Scrooge McDuck and I go swimming in it every morning. It's so much IP, it's just ridiculous.

By the way, explain to me how "It's gotten to the point now that tournament players are actually being banned" is an argument against Riot or the Tribunal?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBoyItsaMegaman View Post
In the last 5 months, I got so much IP from my punish-spamming Tribunal bots that I had to build a giant IP vault like Scrooge McDuck and I go swimming in it every morning. It's so much IP, it's just ridiculous.

By the way, explain to me how "It's gotten to the point now that tournament players are actually being banned" is an argument against Riot or the Tribunal?
You sir are full of fluff. We havent been getting IP from cases for months. You make me sad I think I will go for a walk in the sunlight now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fudouri

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
You sir are full of fluff. We havent been getting IP from cases for months. You make me sad I think I will go for a walk in the sunlight now.
It was a sarcastic comment.

Though in these forums, its hard to tell (unless you start tracking the type of people who write in the forums).

To the OP though, one of the most interesting phenomenom to me is the belief that using/allowing swear words is a sign of maturity. I have found my use of swearing dramatically decreased as I aged. Peaking probably in high school. Is there a reason why swearing is considered a sign of maturity to you?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Not sarcasm. A statement, A fact and then a plan, which by the way I carried out ). I had to take out the trash anyways.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
Not sarcasm. A statement, A fact and then a plan, which by the way I carried out ). I had to take out the trash anyways.
I think he meant OhBoyItsaMegaman was being sarcastic. The part about building an IP vault and swimming around in it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

Senior Member

01-24-2013

I would have taken it as sarcasm except I know for a fact that tribunal bots do exist. Maybe he was being sarcastic ... I just get tired of people claiming they are getting IP everyday you know?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fudouri

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
I would have taken it as sarcasm except I know for a fact that tribunal bots do exist. Maybe he was being sarcastic ... I just get tired of people claiming they are getting IP everyday you know?
Yea, I mean the poster you were responding to was being sarcastic (he is pretty pro-Tribunal is most of his posts).

I am with you. Its why I tend to not respond to most threads (and was thinking of starting to respond to most of those threads with link to your awesome one)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trydan

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
You have no idea how the tribunal works. In fact the tribunal had a 20% pardon rate which is 19.98% more lenient than riot would be. You have to REALLY work hard to ever face the tribunal at all. It is a feat only 2% of NA players will ever achieve. So lets not act like the tribunal is the problem when we all know good and well only the guilty people are being punished.
That's not true at all. People constantly get reported by trolls and get punished for it The LoL community really IS incredibly immature, and will report you for even the slightest little thing. It's ridiculous to think that people are going to keep their cool 100% of the time in a game where they can play professionally if they get lucky enough to not have **** teammates.


123