Just a few tips and reminders for team communication

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucille Brawll

01-24-2013

Hi I'm new to the game as well however I've been watching the bf play last several months as well so I feel like I have a good grasp on strategies, team communication etc. The last few 5v5s I've played, my team has failed miserably, and I can only chalk it up to one thing......Complete and total lack of communication. This is a team sport, and perhaps many of you just don't know what to do. Just gonna throw a couple of friendly tips out there based on what I've experienced in game.

1. You MUST communicate with your team members. I cannot tell you how important it is to learn how to use that little chat box. This is detrimental in making sure the right people are in the right lane, for your team to know if you need help, or whether or not they want to push etc.

2. Call out your MIAs! Let's say you are in mid lane fighting Garen and all of a sudden he takes off to the left or right and disappears. In this case you would want to open up that chat and type "mid mia" so that your teammates will know to keep an eye out for an add. if you have an idea of where they are heading call that out too. Its saved my whole team in a few games I've played.

3. When someone says "push bottom" in chat that means get your butt down there and help! Your team has found a weak point and wants to cash in on it before the other team catches on.

4. Don't be too aggressive early game. Know when to poke and when to push. It doesn't help your teammate if you are just feeding the opposition and leaving them in lane alone, with no mana. Haha

5.Don't feed. Do you keep getting killed by the same champion over and over again? Leave them alone until you are stronger. If you need to send out a couple of warning jabs, do so, but know when it is the right time to go for the kill. (I make this same mistake because I get greedy, sometimes I just need to focus and try to play smarter)

Hope this helps! I have certainly made these same mistakes many times and will continue to screw up once in a while, but hey, practice makes perfect.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucille Brawll

01-24-2013

Feel free to add in if you think of something