Feedback and Ideas plox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DivinuS

01-24-2013

I stopped playing ranked from the moment i dropped to 1100 elo, I know there are lower elo peps, but im starting to concern about me being there... cuz (like everyone) i dont think I deserve to be there , cant say im da best playerz but aint bad, atleast i consider myself gold in elo, cuz i know still need to work a lil more on my teamwork stuffz to be diamond or whatever... I usually play the solo lanes Mid and top .. but right now i just need to win so im asking if i just keep asking those spots... and be the best on them or just fill spots eventho late game or if my adc sucks (if i get sup) cant turn the game.

thx

MicKretz

01-24-2013

my thoughts:
if you can only play top or mid, then your probably at the elo you deserve.

However, if you can keep your Win/Loss record with your MID/TOP lane choices above 70% cuz you can carry, HOPEFULLY your support/jungle/adc games can get a wash at 50% W/L therefore still increasing your Elo

again....just my thoughts/how i look at it

DivinuS

01-28-2013

thx, although i just said i usually play those but i can play the rest of the roles but just with limited champs.

adc

01-28-2013

Look, chances are you're not diamond. Chances are you're not even gold. 16.5% of the population is gold or higher. 0.02% is diamond or higher (something like 100 accounts at the time that chart was made).

Source: http://lolmatches.com/charts

Being 1100 Elo is just fine - hell, if you can only play two roles effectively, being just ever so slightly below the average is pretty good.

Not to say that you shouldn't be trying to improve, but just saying there's nothing wrong with being 1100 Elo like a lot of people seem to think.

DivinuS

01-28-2013

in the past season I was silver II and I started playing just a few months before it ended, im basically new playing ive got like erhmm what? 4-5months? is not that i cant play good the other rolls is just i dont like them and i wanna know if in order to climb up I need to play them (buying dif champs to match the team comp and so on).

Mothalius

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Look, chances are you're not diamond. Chances are you're not even gold. 16.5% of the population is gold or higher. 0.02% is diamond or higher (something like 100 accounts at the time that chart was made).

Source: http://lolmatches.com/charts

Being 1100 Elo is just fine - hell, if you can only play two roles effectively, being just ever so slightly below the average is pretty good.

Not to say that you shouldn't be trying to improve, but just saying there's nothing wrong with being 1100 Elo like a lot of people seem to think.
*rubs eyes*

He does have a heart :O

adc

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mothalius View Post
*rubs eyes*

He does have a heart :O
What in the **** are you talking about?

Mothalius

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
What in the **** are you talking about?
That's better.

YoungGoN4v5

01-28-2013

if you want some advice add me ill be glad to help