how can i protect my runes!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lost Ivy

01-24-2013

Hi guys,I'm a player from TaiWan.

And I'm so sad because of my all 17 pages of runes is destroyed by my little brother.

I open the pvp.net client and I leave computer for meet my friend,when I back,I find my all pages of runes is empty,then I realize it must be my naughty little brother use the rune forge.

Oh my god!My hard work is destroyed! Damn rune forge!!!

And not long time ago,my friend's account are hacked,and when he find his account back,his account only has empty friend list and empty rune page!!!

So riot can u add a extra safety measures when use rune forge? like a extra security password?

chaser676

01-24-2013

You're angry with riot for letting someone else know your login info/left it up to be messed with? Take some responsibilty yourself.

Edit

Post on your real account, not some level 2 nine month old smurf

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

01-24-2013

remove the rune combiner, so hackers can't destroy runes of the accounts they hack.

Edit: i agree with keeping it, but allowing it to be locked with a password or something.

Lost Ivy

01-24-2013

i just think of the rune combiner has important effect for an account,and it mustn't launch in click mouse without confirm and password verify.

i think we should have choice for lock the rune combiner,and when it locked,to use it must input secure password,that's enough.

AJStarhiker

01-24-2013

Why did your brother have access to your account in the first place?

Edit: Reread original post

Why did you leave your account logged in when you weren't at the computer? That's just asking for trouble.

FaceRoll13

01-24-2013

Tell your mother on him.

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

well...don't leave your account open.

and beat up your little brother.

remember not to leave your account open while beating him up, just incase he makes a quick getaway and winds up back at the computer smashing your runes while you are too tired to chase him down from all the beating you were laying on him. trust me, little brothers are wiley little *******s you never know what they might do...

Jahoota

01-24-2013

There is a way of stopping this. You've just learned it the heard way, my friend.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Obvious troll. Downvote and move on.

apidaeian

01-24-2013

Rune forge is useless