Their Names are Jizosh and ULT 4 Supreme...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlamingFrostbite

01-24-2013

Do I condone this? No. However, I feel you are a bit overly excited right about now. As I'm sure we all know there are people out there that are worse then the lowest filth possible, that is life. These people are there for a few minutes of your life, they will not make any significant impact. Calm down, make sure to report them and move on.

Enviously

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkfirePheonix View Post
You're condoning this behavior too? Really? Do you people not have any rationality? When a person does wrong should they not be punished? What is wrong with everyone?
I'm not.

I'm just stating a fact. These people exist around the world whether you play LoL or not, and there's not much you can do to escape it.

Report them and move on. They will be forced to learn the consequences for their actions eventually.

DarkfirePheonix

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingFrostbite View Post
Do I condone this? No. However, I feel you are a bit overly excited right about now. As I'm sure we all know there are people out there that are worse then the lowest filth possible, that is life. These people are there for a few minutes of your life, they will not make any significant impact. Calm down, make sure to report them and move on.
That's not acceptable, you can issue a complaint and hope for something to change, but it often doesn't. If you sit around hoping you get nowhere, and I'm afraid I had to say something because, in the end, it's the proactive that make the changes, not the inactive.

Enviously

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkfirePheonix View Post
That's not acceptable, you can issue a complaint and hope for something to change, but it often doesn't. If you sit around hoping you get nowhere, and I'm afraid I had to say something because, in the end, it's the proactive that make the changes, not the inactive.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/

I Play Orianna

01-24-2013

there are people that kill others to watch them die and this disgusts you?

FuzzyWuzHe2

01-30-2013

bump