Just lost a 1v1 to a baddie and feel like ****, AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkvolcan

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recently View Post
Lets be honest here. You complained about blind pick in a 1on1.

You realize the alternative would be more unfair right? RIGHT???? remember its a ONE on ONE lol.....
To be honest, I was expecting at least a best of 3 to try to mitigate some of the luck factor, but he quickly ditched after saying "tyvm noob dont let me c u again"
Draft pick would just be alternating wins.
All random wouldn't be juch different than blind pick.

Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKeSe View Post
Lee Sin would'a probably been best, either that or udyr and tyndramere.
Don't have any of them, not too fond of most melee characters. I can see how they cold work though, using their shields to block damage and then locking him down with a gap closer and stun in Udyr's case

Hammsuke

01-24-2013

dont worry about 1v1's its a team game u dont win all your games just bcz one person carried the team that happens only some of the time. Plus talon is a no skill champ anyway faceroll build armor pen win game.

LePWNa

01-24-2013

Yorick is borderline unbeatable in those sort of 1v1s. That's who you should have picked, provided you own him. Other good picks are Jax, Fiora, Kayle, etc.

Darkvolcan

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammsuke View Post
dont worry about 1v1's its a team game u dont win all your games just bcz one person carried the team that happens only some of the time. Plus talon is a no skill champ anyway faceroll build armor pen win game.
Yeah, I know haha.

My friend bugged me into unlocking Talon a while ago. I sucked with him big time and still ended up getting the most kills on our team.

It still bugs me, ya know? I fed his epeen through dumb luck.

Darkvolcan

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by yallDONTknow View Post
Yorick is borderline unbeatable in those sort of 1v1s. That's who you should have picked, provided you own him. Other good picks are Jax, Fiora, Kayle, etc.
Don't have any of those except Kayle, and I've never really played her. I unlocked her when I was new because I thought "he" was the "cool paladin with bubble"

I should probably invest in a top lane bruiser sometime.

How does Yorick work, exactly? I've barely ever seen him so I don't have a clue what he's even capable of

Edit: just read up on him. He sounds like a cool guy, why don't people play him much?

tom641

01-24-2013

silently report and move on.

Darkvolcan

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom641 View Post
silently report and move on.
Our entire team did, I think, for AFKing at the fountain

Darkvolcan

01-24-2013

Thanks to everyone for this exciting AMA. I still feel lame, but I learned some things.
I learned I need more tanky bruisers.
I learned Yorick's a cool guy.
I learned I still have bad luck.

Night everyone.