Please tell me why people have to trash talk.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilverLegends

01-25-2013

Seriously i dont trash talk, i call people noob, i know it counterproducing but somehow i feel my anger to this player realifed, i personally dont trust the reports so i tend to get even with the players, that i feel unskiled in game, srry guys.

DildoMcFaggins

01-25-2013

people trash talk because its the internet and no1 knows who you really are and what you d so u can feel big or some stupid ****

Uccisore

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Zi Mu View Post
I don't trash talk. I respect a bit of competition, but it shouldn't get up to the point where a person suddenly becomes aggressive about my lack of skills and starts teasing me about it. We are talking about serious trash talking right?
Sometimes I trash talk. Let me tell you when I do it.

1.) If somebody is doing bad for an obvious reason- i.e., they aren't buying wards, or it's been 15 minutes and they have no boots, or they ignore MIAs, I will tell them what to change. If they say "stfu" or "no" or pretend they can't read english because they really need that infinity edge before they get boots or wards, then I will trash talk them.

2.) If somebody is doing really really super bad and the rest of the team is losing because of them, but THEN they (and their equally bad premade partner, most of the time) won't let us surrender and play with somebody else, I will trash talk them. If you're doing bad, fine. But don't force me to stick around another half hour and work extra super hard to carry you to a victory you did nothing to earn, or more likely, stick around and lose half an hour from now when I could have lost immediately and started a new game.

So yeah, speaking from the POV of the occaisional rager, these are some things that set me off, which is what you wanted to know.