Ping & ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrEvolution

01-24-2013

Please make a certain ping thresh-hold for ranked games.

> 300 shouldn't be acceptable to join..

Had 3 games with leavers & people who disconnect, don't know why it's 3 games in a row on my team and not the enemies'- keep thinking that it sure isn't balanced.

Ferreira Pedro

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEvolution View Post
Please make a certain ping thresh-hold for ranked games.

> 300 shouldn't be acceptable to join..

Had 3 games with leavers & people who disconnect, don't know why it's 3 games in a row on my team and not the enemies'- keep thinking that it sure isn't balanced.
The ping has nothing to do with the connection. The higher the ping, the farther that person is from the servers. High ping doesn´t cause dcs.

GodofKarma

01-24-2013

ooh now aussies cant play ranked too? swell!

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

players who leave or disconnect often in ranked games will get banned anyways, 1/10 games in normal will get you banned. leaving ranked games counts as a double penalty, so thats 1/20.

also, players often join a game with high ping because they are downloading or watching a streaming video or whatever, and when games start they shut it off. being kicked from a game because of high ping would just be annoying when you know you can lower it when game starts.

and i beleive you. there are only leavers on your team, never the enemy's team. that makes alot of sense...if you never leave games, then there are 9 players in the game with an equal probability to leave/afk, 5 on the other team and 4 on yours. there is a higher chance of you getting a free win for a leaver than a free loss (considering you never afk).