Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Everyone's ult is now "Requiem"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneLazyNinja

01-25-2013

Zed, just... Zed.

Exman33

01-25-2013

Veigar

Nessy01

01-25-2013

Udyr anyone?

Rezuvious

01-25-2013

Quote:
Valteria:
Everyone's ult is now "Requiem", who's the most op?

everyone misunderstood the question

everyone's ult is now Requiem. not everyone's ult works like Requiem. so the most OP champion with Requiem is whichever one has the highest base AP at lvl 18

Lumin

01-25-2013

Actually, I think I have to agree with Lux actually.

Just because of her shield. If everyone has requim then essentially there will be 5 blasts regardless. However, Lux can mitigate some of the damage for her entire team while others can shield maybe a single person or heal a single person.

TauManifesto

01-25-2013

Amumu, Sona, Malphite, Miss Fortune, Vladimir, Yorick? List goes on.

Valteria

01-25-2013

Quote:
Rezuvious:
everyone misunderstood the question

everyone's ult is now Requiem. not everyone's ult works like Requiem. so the most OP champion with Requiem is whichever one has the highest base AP at lvl 18

You're looking into it too much. I think either interpretation of the question is acceptable and relevant to the post. I enjoy each response

Valteria

01-26-2013

Quick update guys, we've reached 100 subscribers and almost 1000 hits on that video. I'm getting a lot of positive feedback so if you haven't seen it, go check it out. I'll be screenshotting good comments on this post and putting them in the next video XD