Supporting Lousy Early Game ADC...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Croanin

01-24-2013

Anyone else hate this ****? It seems worst then ever these days. If your ADC isn't Miss Fortune, Ezreal, Draven or Caitlyn you need to prepare to lube up cause you'll probably be facing one of them.

Vayne has literally no laning tools, Kog gets decent after 6, Ashe's dmg output makes me wanna cringe when we miss kills even with her Arrow.

Then there's Graves whose pretty much stuck hiding from Caitlyn so far this season. I feel that the Ezreal, Corki, Graves trinity during Season 2 was more manageable.

Meteonyker

01-24-2013

Wait what? Why people seems to forget about Varus and Tristana. Also Sivir is deadly vs Ezreal. Caitlyn is mostly overrated and cannot do really well without Nunu.

IS1d3c256ccf2ba0

01-24-2013

Cait has been always powerful in lane, her weakness is midgame.

IS1f86cf54b88179589488c

01-24-2013

i can work with all carrys but sivir and trist

maybe just me, but i always do bad with them

Enviously

01-24-2013

Lane phase carries are the ones that passive defensive supports like Soraka, Janna and Nami are really good against.

Pick one of those, enjoy the free farm and the better mid/late game.

Crosbie

01-24-2013

I don't think anybody has a particularly weak game anymore, except Vayne, and they can't really do much to fix it considering how insane her late game is.

Croanin

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enviously View Post
Lane phase carries are the ones that passive defensive supports like Soraka, Janna and Nami are really good against.

Pick one of those, enjoy the free farm and the better mid/late game.
Soraka is awful with Vayne isn't she?

iMaelstrom

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croanin View Post
Soraka is awful with Vayne isn't she?
Vayne and Tristana benefit more from having a support who offers kill potential. Alistar, Janna, Nami, Blitzcrank, Thresh (probably, gotta learn his matchups now), etc.

Soraka isn't really good with carries who can't hold their own if they have infinite mana. You can spam Q and E on Vayne all you want, it won't give you a lane advantage.