Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shaco Jungle Box Placement Times?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kieronz

01-24-2013

Shaco Jungle Box Placement Times?

Nanatsu Shiki

Recruiter

01-24-2013

44 for wolves. 58 for blue, then 2 more boxes consecutively afterwards at blue so you don't need a leash or smite.

Blue is do-able with only 2 boxes, but "requires" minor damage from mid/top (which should happen anyways) to allow you to save smite for red.

JupitersKy

01-24-2013

Lol is this a troll or can you not read ur self

JLawL

01-24-2013

Quote:
Nanatsu Shiki:
44 for wolves. 58 for blue, then 2 more boxes consecutively afterwards at blue so you don't need a leash or smite.

Blue is do-able with only 2 boxes, but "requires" minor damage from mid/top (which should happen anyways) to allow you to save smite for red.

My favorite is always when I use 2 boxes and get a leash, then have my mid steal blue on me and walk away as if nothing is wrong.

Then I get to stand outside red for a full 45 seconds setting up enough boxes to kill him -,-

kieronz

01-24-2013

Quote:
JupitersKy:
Lol is this a troll or can you not read ur self

Okay so i'm assuming your referring to my title and message. You have to put a message when posting a new thread so I figured it would be better to repeat my title rather than saying "(Title self-explanatory)"

Carl Sheburne

01-24-2013

I don't get why people only use 1 box on Wolves or Wraiths. I put 2 on them and without a leash only barely make it to blue in time after it spawns. If I only put 1 box down I would probably get to blue once the boxes die leaving the blue to reset HP.

I find that 2 on Wolves and 2 on blue (plus a third when you get there) is all you need as long as you have 100% auto attack uptime on the blue from the moment it spawns.

4 boxes just seems to be overkill and pointless.

Also I never need a health potion on this clear.