Shaco Jungle Box Placement Times?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kieronz

01-24-2013

Shaco Jungle Box Placement Times?

Nanatsu Shiki

01-24-2013

44 for wolves. 58 for blue, then 2 more boxes consecutively afterwards at blue so you don't need a leash or smite.

Blue is do-able with only 2 boxes, but "requires" minor damage from mid/top (which should happen anyways) to allow you to save smite for red.

JupitersKy

01-24-2013

Lol is this a troll or can you not read ur self

JLawL

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanatsu Shiki View Post
44 for wolves. 58 for blue, then 2 more boxes consecutively afterwards at blue so you don't need a leash or smite.

Blue is do-able with only 2 boxes, but "requires" minor damage from mid/top (which should happen anyways) to allow you to save smite for red.

My favorite is always when I use 2 boxes and get a leash, then have my mid steal blue on me and walk away as if nothing is wrong.

Then I get to stand outside red for a full 45 seconds setting up enough boxes to kill him -,-

kieronz

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JupitersKy View Post
Lol is this a troll or can you not read ur self
Okay so i'm assuming your referring to my title and message. You have to put a message when posting a new thread so I figured it would be better to repeat my title rather than saying "(Title self-explanatory)"

Carl Sheburne

01-24-2013

I don't get why people only use 1 box on Wolves or Wraiths. I put 2 on them and without a leash only barely make it to blue in time after it spawns. If I only put 1 box down I would probably get to blue once the boxes die leaving the blue to reset HP.

I find that 2 on Wolves and 2 on blue (plus a third when you get there) is all you need as long as you have 100% auto attack uptime on the blue from the moment it spawns.

4 boxes just seems to be overkill and pointless.

Also I never need a health potion on this clear.