To Any Players New To LoL & Need Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InTheAbstract

01-24-2013

Hai and welcome! ^^ If you are new to League of Legends and seeking help, or just want to say hello and get acquainted, I am accepting friend requests. I have been playing LoL for about a year now and take myself to be a fairly decent player, though I need to make many more improvements as well :P So please add me, I will accept all friend invites!

~InTheAbstract

coheedrocks72

01-24-2013

Add me Im looking for friendly players. Learning to play ashe and i hate getting those hateful you suck comments.

Last game i was in i was doing fairly well mid game about 5/0/6 or something and we got into teamfighting and i started dying. Got told i suck at the game, to quit playing, and that its my fault we keep losing teamfights. Told them i was doing my best and they just keep saying i suck.

What i dont get is that im lvl 11 and hopefully im being put with lvl 11's. If so, why are they so suprised i suck with certain characters? Im experimenting and its not ranked, they need to calm down.

SwirlyStars

01-24-2013

I'll add youi still have alot to improve on

Kitteh Shinobu

01-24-2013

-.- sounds like your running into a lot of those "Smurfed" lvl 30 accounts that hang around low levels for some weird reason. ^_^ Im a fluffy player who just happens to run into friendly people after having to deal with a troll or two. So I play more premade matches with friends to avoid running into toxic players half the time lol. =3 Just remember one thing: if you are fluffy and pet the kitteh, you will be purred upon ^_^

InTheAbstract

02-13-2013

Thanks everyone, I'll add you for sure! And then we can have some funsies

tedthedestroyer

02-13-2013

i'm a casual player, but always am looking for friendly players. in fact, i made a friendly players room room name is Friendly players, typed exactly like that

Lloyd0

02-13-2013

i just recently started playing league and have been trying to get into pvp. looking for anyone who wouldnt mind helping me make the transition. My solo ques keep matching me against 1k+ players alot and getting raged on just isnt the most pleasurable experience. So if anyone doesnt mind showing me the ropes or having a noob on their team hit me up