Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

would this land me in tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheshire Lunacy

01-24-2013

if i made an account with the summoner name Dark Turkey Meat?

ya i know prolly an obscenely stupid question, but would that be a name someone would find offensive enough to warent tribunal action/force name change?

Kantala

01-24-2013

I personally wouldn't be offended since I like the dark side of meats. However, I'm sure that someone out there with an imaginitive mind would find it offensive. I mean, I do find turkey to be offensive, but only to my taste buds. :P Heck, I bet someone out there would find my name offensive even though by definition, it's not.

Keonyn

01-24-2013

I wouldn't think so. Even if some random people did find it offensive for some strange reason, it would have to generate a certain report count to even appear in Tribunal.

Cheshire Lunacy

01-25-2013

thanks for the info folks,

Revelation22

01-25-2013

Nah your good =) Cute name.

Now I think RIOT could police names better with bigotry, slander, and racism in the name somehow.

.. but that's me.