Game modes: Capture the flag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chillin

01-24-2013

The game needs a capture the flag and a slug fest mode/map

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

01-24-2013

one word. DOMINION. thats basically multi capture the flag. except the flag is points.

Chillin

01-25-2013

Nah i mean literally capture the flag; one champion likely a tank or mobile one carries the enemy flag back to their base, all while defending their own flag to score points.

Mamie Jeadows

01-25-2013

RIOT PLZ!!!!!

Like legit this would be so sick

Daphooph

01-25-2013

Riot make this. I would play capture the flag more then dominion.

Lord Yunii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Here's my 2 cents on it: There are pluses and minuses. The pluses are that it would be ridiculously fun and misuses would be that of balance.

Eventually, it would mostly balance out with team builds. A healer supporting a tank, who will ALWAYS be the FC and then 2-3 dps that will go after their FC maybe 1 dps to protect your flag (given it's 5v5). The problem I see is in regards to balance with some characters like Kassadin, who has a super flash about every 5 seconds (he would be built as a tank with full CDR). You could make it so that Kassadin drops the flag when he ults, but then that leaves characters like Rammus who are insanely fast. Rammus would be the king of this map mode.

There would always be a Rammus and he would always have the flag and be impossible to kill. I can see it now how a team might be built to win every game. Rammus + 4 supports that will cc and keep Rammus moving.

I would love to have and play capture the flag in LoL, my point is it would just take a lot of balance for some characters and you can see why.