Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

this idea is either really good or cataclysmicaly horible

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheshire Lunacy

01-24-2013

a voice chat for matches. thus allowing better communication during high rank matches then readily available through chat client

Though seeing as how many ragers we get in the community this feature could end up a horrible horrible assault on one's ears.

or a great way for teams to better communicate.

i guess the best way to deal with abuse or missuse of such a feature would to put an age restriction to its use. while this would not weed out all toxcicity on such a feature it would give a great deal of maturity to it

just an idea that could be good or horrible.

Flammabubble

01-31-2013

Riot have said that they've thought about it, but adding it in would probably do more harm than good, especially seeing as those that want to talk to one another can do so with external clients like skype or teamspeak, and so it's not something Riot themselves need to develop, at least not in the short term.

Cheshire Lunacy

01-31-2013

*cough* necro *cough*

kinda figure the community doesnt want it since i made this thread a while back.

Flammabubble

01-31-2013

Only have to go to page 2 to find stuff that's a week old here, not much gets posted. I don't come on the forums that often, so when I do I like to browse a bit, see what's going on xD

Cheshire Lunacy

01-31-2013

Quote:
Flammabubble:
Only have to go to page 2 to find stuff that's a week old here, not much gets posted. I don't come on the forums that often, so when I do I like to browse a bit, see what's going on xD

ya but last time i checked the post was all the way on page 11

Cheshire Lunacy

01-31-2013

should note not really upset, actually funny enough the other day i has sorta chuckling to my self about how very little this attention this post got. my exact thought was "welp, it was neither cataclysmicaly bad or a great idea. infact no one even cared about th idea"

so I am sorta chuckling to myself that someone actually commented on it. i was pretty sure the post was sead and gonna to thread pergatory